• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pig hunters, your help is needed in 3in1kopitiam

sillygoonz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear pig hunter members,

That mudderfarker pondan bob sim is making trouble in 3in1kopitiam as bratsalive. Your help is needed to hunt and roast that bastard son there

sillygoonz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't u leave that to SPCA? They deal with strays.

With little chance to create trouble here after being castrated by scroobal, he is now squatting in 3in1kopitiam to stir his shit there. SPCA will not be able to handle this bastard son bob sim. Need to pig hunter gang to deal with this pappy running dog mole bob sim kheng hwee aka leetahbar aka bratsalive.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kojak is the mod there. If kojak tolerates that demonic gay pig, then let it be.

That's my opinion anyways......

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kojak is the mod there. If kojak tolerates that demonic gay pig, then let it be.

That's my opinion anyways......

Yeah, u guys are making me do more work there.. I'd be very happy if he can return back here...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't the mods there ban him?

Cause you can't ban a person just because you don't agree with him or if he is talking nonsense. Actions will only be taken if the person spams, making the forum unreadable...

On the contrary, it's his enemies who are spamming in 3in1, following up on every of his postings with disgusting pictures and taunts.

Can I appeal to his enemies? I know you guys have some bad blood with him in the past and I can appreciate the fact that you want to warn newbies not to be "taken in" by him. However, you don't have to do it on every of his postings. Telling everyone about his past, say, once a week should be sufficient (and for heaven's sake, stop putting up those disgusting pics. Write some good text will do). Then, it would be up to the forumers to decide if they want to continue engaging him.

By repeatedly spamming on every of his postings, some newbies may even think he is the victim and you guys are the real perpetrators !!

Think about it...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you. He is indeed the victim. Kudos to you for holding up to the principle of freedom of speech and expression. We are unfortunately have no morals here. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

I don't know where we went wrong but I suspect that some subversive element must have introduced the seditious argument of responsibility when exercising freedom of speech and expression.

We are already atoning for our sins by having a forum that is so much cleaner and better in quality. Some of our folders are beginning to show life. when will we learn.

Think about it.

By repeatedly spamming on every of his postings, some newbies may even think he is the victim and you guys are the real perpetrators !!

Think about it...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
With little chance to create trouble here after being castrated by scroobal, he is now squatting in 3in1kopitiam to stir his shit there. SPCA will not be able to handle this bastard son bob sim. Need to pig hunter gang to deal with this pappy running dog mole bob sim kheng hwee aka leetahbar aka bratsalive.

We should thank scroobal for keeping that brat from being alive here! Can't stand his leetharbar nonsense!

We are now peaceful without the brat here.

sillygoonz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cause you can't ban a person just because you don't agree with him or if he is talking nonsense. Actions will only be taken if the person spams, making the forum unreadable...

On the contrary, it's his enemies who are spamming in 3in1, following up on every of his postings with disgusting pictures and taunts.

Can I appeal to his enemies? I know you guys have some bad blood with him in the past and I can appreciate the fact that you want to warn newbies not to be "taken in" by him. However, you don't have to do it on every of his postings. Telling everyone about his past, say, once a week should be sufficient (and for heaven's sake, stop putting up those disgusting pics. Write some good text will do). Then, it would be up to the forumers to decide if they want to continue engaging him.

Think about it...

Pls stop talking your fuckingcock here. Why are you protecting this bastard bob sim kheng hwee aka leetahbar aka bratsalive? You claim that he has the right to stir up his nonsense, so dont we have the right to throw his own shit back at him? So you do not like to see all these battering happening in your own backyard, well well well, how about your spamming and whacking of the F4 with spamming of lamei's kids and nelson building photos in the sam previous forum? What is good for the goose, also good for the gander right? Just becos you have a beef with F4, now you are protecting that bastard son bob sim kheng hwee becos he is on your side? FUCK YOU!! Dont come here to try and act angel! You can delete our post and even ban us for all you want, but so long as that bastard son bob sim kheng hwee is there stirring his shit there, be sure we will be there too to throw his own shit back at him. You want to stop us, you have stop him first, or else we will not let up, just like your determination to whack ypap facebook, we share the same determination to whack that pappy running dog mole bob sim kheng hwee. When you got moderated in ypap facebook, you go around kpkb abt it, now you are doing the same thing to us in your own forum. Aren't you just a fucking hypocrite?

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls stop talking your fuckingcock here. Why are you protecting this bastard bob sim kheng hwee aka leetahbar aka bratsalive?

No, not trying to protect anyone, whether you or him. I'm just trying to keep 3in1 free from spams so as to keep it more readable.

You claim that he has the right to stir up his nonsense, so dont we have the right to throw his own shit back at him?

He has the right to speak as much as you have the right to counter his arguments. But just look at you and see what you are doing in 3in1? You are spamming the same msgs over and over again all over the place! There is a difference between engagement and spamming.

So you do not like to see all these battering happening in your own backyard, well well well, how about your spamming and whacking of the F4 with spamming of lamei's kids and nelson building photos in the sam previous forum?

Did you see me spamming SBF over and over again with the same msg? I do not think so or Sam would have muzzled me long time liao. I'm already more lenient than Sam.

What is good for the goose, also good for the gander right? Just becos you have a beef with F4, now you are protecting that bastard son bob sim kheng hwee becos he is on your side? FUCK YOU!!

For the 2nd time, I'm not on his side or anyone's side. I'm just trying to keep the forum clean from spams. Do you even understand the difference between engagement and spamming?

Dont come here to try and act angel! You can delete our post and even ban us for all you want, but so long as that bastard son bob sim kheng hwee is there stirring his shit there, be sure we will be there too to throw his own shit back at him.

Not 3in1's style to ban people and delete post. We are moving your spamming post to the crash thread folder. In that place, you can spam as much as you want, but not in the main folder please.... hope to get your co-operation.

You want to stop us, you have stop him first, or else we will not let up, just like your determination to whack ypap facebook, we share the same determination to whack that pappy running dog mole bob sim kheng hwee.

Sure, I'm determined to engage YPAP at their own game. But do you see me spamming YPAP fb with, for example, the same disgusting pic of, say, LKY over and over again in YPAP forum? No right? Cause I know by doing so, no one will be reading it and soon will be ignoring what I say. If you want people to listen to you, learn to engage your opponent properly. Your method can only make you look like the pariah from your this whole engagement with Bob Sim.

Counter him with good arguments backed up by facts (I'm sure you have done GP before?). Not thru spammings. I'm sure your GP teacher didn't teach you to rebut a point by spamming, right?

When you got moderated in ypap facebook, you go around kpkb abt it, now you are doing the same thing to us in your own forum. Aren't you just a fucking hypocrite?

Actually, I got banned by Delphi (probably thru my engagement with YPAP fellas on their fb). Ypap fb didn't ban me. Yes, I did mention about it here in SBF about this incident (I think just a couple of postings). But do you see me spam here? My reason for mentioning it here is to show to the public how "small" these supposedly future leaders of PAP can be....

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goo , Tahsar friend Eric How bans kojak in ypap facesbook ?

Likely to be one of those YPAP fellas I engaged on YPAP fb. Cause it happens around the time when we were actively engaging them there. I was banned in Delphi. Reason given by Delphi was becuase of copyright infringement (ie, posting pics without permission from authors)...

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kojak, it is disappointing to know that you still have not understood that stubborn old faggot and his personal vendetta. The turn off for me is to see any chow pappy doggy attacking any opposition. Maybe i should also offer my share of contribution in your forum. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: