• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some photos from Super Import NItes

ksterk

Alfrescian
Loyal
remember to upz my points hor.

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0141-1.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0586.jpg

DSC_0882.jpg

DSC_0700.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0971.jpg

DSC_0365.jpg

DSC_0997.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0624.jpg

DSC_0636.jpg

DSC_0830.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0926.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun ask for ups. this is a share share forum, usually asking for ups will result in zap. lol :p
this i get to know from the other forum.:biggrin:

if got chance, i sure buy one of the cars and invite the RQ to wash my car...and lick my car exhaust..IF la...

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for sharing.
this year,they have more models and the quality are better.
more,please. :p

monster.cookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun ask for ups. this is a share share forum, usually asking for ups will result in zap. lol :p
this i get to know from the other forum.:biggrin:

if got chance, i sure buy one of the cars and invite the RQ to wash my car...and lick my car exhaust..IF la...

Bro,

Siao boh..if they willing to wash my car and lick my exhaust, there will be many other things that I'd rather they do on my body.