• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where The Hell Is The Ignore Button?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just where the hell is the Ignore button. I have this Mother Of All Retarded Dogs kuntakinte who is following me all over the forum wanting to inhale my million dollar fart. It is damn irritating to have an irritating retarded dog begging you to throw him a bone.

Where is the Ignore button so that I can put this retarded spastic dog to sleep :mad:

FYI: kuntakinke is a Gardens School Dropout :eek: Yes, he is the FIRST pupil in the history of the Spastic Gardens School to flunk his exams. His favourite pastime is poking his eyes to see stars. :biggrin:

Last edited:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have u olso become a retard due to too much name calling that u have lost yr wisdom to read-up on the sticky :eek::p

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ignore button is in your PLASTIC CUNT !!

Press it, it is known as a P-Spot. When you hit the P-Spot, you will feel the pain and shiok, that is the RIGHT SPOT !!

If you still cunt find it, try poking your eyes !! You will amuse yourself more with STARS *********

Just where the hell is the Ignore button. I have this Mother Of All Retarded Dogs kuntakinte who is following me all over the forum wanting to inhale my million dollar fart. It is damn irritating to have an irritating retarded dog begging you to throw him a bone.

Where is the Ignore button so that I can put this retarded spastic dog to sleep :mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what I mean. Everytime I post somthing, this retarded dog kuntakinte will wag its tail happily and follow me close so that it can smell my million dollar fart.

Someone call the SPCA :mad:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is somebody causing trouble over here? I just lost a bunch of money on board the ship anchored off Pedra Branca and I'm in a goddamed bad mood.

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

FYI: kuntakinke is a Gardens School Dropout :eek: Yes, he is the FIRST pupil in the history of the Spastic Gardens School to flunk his exams. His favourite pastime is poking his eyes to see stars. :biggrin:

The button is right between your legs, below your sac of testicles. If you can't reach it, suggest you use a cucumber

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what I mean. Everytime I post somthing, this retarded dog kuntakinte will wag its tail happily and follow me close so that it can smell my million dollar fart.

Someone call the SPCA :mad:

You are a troll.:o You should have seen that coming, you dolt.:o

Cheers.:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is somebody causing trouble over here? I just lost a bunch of money on board the ship anchored off Pedra Branca and I'm in a goddamed bad mood.

Why didn't you jump ship into the sea and feed yourself to the sharks :mad: Or are you waiting to have loansharks at your doors to burn your whole family to death.:mad:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't you jump ship into the sea and feed yourself to the sharks :mad: Or are you waiting to have loansharks at your doors to burn your whole family to death.:mad:

To leave the world alone to the likes of you? No, no, no, I'm too fond of you. I told you before. You will always be in my crosshairs. I will scope you until I find you out in the open. Then we'll have our fun. Want to start on vulgarities exchange?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
To leave the world alone to the likes of you? No, no, no, I'm too fond of you. I told you before. You will always be in my crosshairs. I will scope you until I find you out in the open. Then we'll have our fun. Want to start on vulgarities exchange?

You are a really spastic dog :mad: Remember, I hate poor people and you are one. So FUCK OFFF!!:mad:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearest Clinton,

Why is your vocabulary still so limited? And such untidy typing too! How many admirers do you have in this forum? Why can't you defend your own beliefs without resorting to name calling? Grow up will you? I'm now in my Buddhism tranquility phase, so don't push it. Show me you in your reply that you are worthy enough to be taken seriously.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearest Clinton,

Why is your vocabulary still so limited? And such untidy typing too! How many admirers do you have in this forum? Why can't you defend your own beliefs without resorting to name calling? Grow up will you? I'm now in my Buddhism tranquility phase, so don't push it. Show me you in your reply that you are worthy enough to be taken seriously.

So Buddha taught you to gamble your money away. Thank God I am not a Buddhist, if not I will be as poor as you.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Buddha taught you to gamble your money away. Thank God I am not a Buddhist, if not I will be as poor as you.

Hey if anyone has no vices at all, then life is truly boring, wouldn't it? Years ago I was given very good advice by an army buddy. He said you will never hurt your family and your obligations if you gamble with money you can afford to lose. I gamble within a budget. So far so good for the last 20 years, thank you.