• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you make of press and politics in your adopted country

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must explain.... otherwise I use CCTV.. heehee

Wah-lao. Singapore boss! Everything also must explain. Need to write report or not? Advertise full page in newspaper.

What is CCTV? :confused: You sound like the editor of the 154th.

Do I have the right to reply? :eek:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah-lao. Singapore boss! Everything also must explain. Need to write report or not? Advertise full page in newspaper.

What is CCTV? :confused: You sound like the editor of the 154th.

Do I have the right to reply? :eek:

Under my iron fist unwritten rules environment : "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

Do you understand your rights.. heehee

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Under my iron fist unwritten rules environment : "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

Do you understand your rights.. heehee

Phew! At first, I thought you are going to send me to Christmas Island. Detention without trial.

You know 25 Dec still more than a month away.