• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

F1 : Singapore

antehner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its comming in less than 3 months time!!! I personally believes that it will bring more tourists into Singapore. Lots of activities and festivals comming up for the F1!!!

Oh any anyone going to watch it live??

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Its comming in less than 3 months time!!! I personally believes that it will bring more tourists into Singapore. Lots of activities and festivals comming up for the F1!!!

Oh any anyone going to watch it live??

I'm going to watch it live on sky sports in the comfort of my own home.

antehner

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol thats what most people and most prob me will be doing as well. I heard the grandstand tics cost like a few grand?? OMG!!!

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, i going to watch it 'live' on TV and
place some bets on Lewis Hamilton,
Pole position : L. Hamilton
Fastest Lap : L. Hamilton
1st Placing : L. Hamilton

sponge05

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol thats what most people and most prob me will be doing as well. I heard the grandstand tics cost like a few grand?? OMG!!!

Yup bro, the tickets are damn ex. I'll be watching it on TV and I'll get to see the action all over the track with replays, which being there "live" will not be able to offer. So wat for waste the money.