• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perverted Lao Gays & Other Singkie Crooks

cheeyehnalep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over time, I see a lot of Singkie men convicted of either molesting or even engaging boys or other men for sex.

Of course the latest case was the HIV-infected cheebye kia Chan Mun Chiong who was charged with having sex with a 16 year old boy without telling him that he's got the disease.

What's wrong with Singkie men?

Downright dirty and unbelievably screwed up in the head, I tell you!

Don't even get me started on all the non-gay molesters and murderers of poor little, innocent children! Took Leng How and all those evil bastards.

Then, you've got cowards who rob and murder China women (massage parlour prostitutes or otherwise) because they don't have the balls to face up to their wives after cheating on them. Those pathetic little shitheads.

The ones who suffer the most are the children, of course.

That's why a lot of ah beng 15 year olds have been caught robbing and stabbing taxi drivers, because their own f**ked up families couldn't provide for them. Taxi drivers earning honest living also kena rob until jialat.

Singapore safe meh?

Definitely NOT!

You can go up and beat up somebody and the police will ask the victims to ask some f**king magistrate to tell them they can start investigations.

Otherwise, the perpetrator will go scot-free.

hazardous

yeah bro! i totally agree with u man! i hate those @ssholes who only know how to bully those smaller n weaker than themselves. why dont they pick on someone their own size right? then when they are confronted they dont dare to own up. only know how to deny and deny. Anyway its because of wimps like these that teach us to become stronger n make us learn to stand up for ourselves! I hate bullies! cheers bro :smile:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over time, I see a lot of Singkie men convicted of either molesting or even engaging boys or other men for sex.

Of course the latest case was the HIV-infected cheebye kia Chan Mun Chiong who was charged with having sex with a 16 year old boy without telling him that he's got the disease.

What's wrong with Singkie men?

Downright dirty and unbelievably screwed up in the head, I tell you!

Don't even get me started on all the non-gay molesters and murderers of poor little, innocent children! Took Leng How and all those evil bastards.

Then, you've got cowards who rob and murder China women (massage parlour prostitutes or otherwise) because they don't have the balls to face up to their wives after cheating on them. Those pathetic little shitheads.

The ones who suffer the most are the children, of course.

That's why a lot of ah beng 15 year olds have been caught robbing and stabbing taxi drivers, because their own f**ked up families couldn't provide for them. Taxi drivers earning honest living also kena rob until jialat.

Singapore safe meh?

Definitely NOT!

You can go up and beat up somebody and the police will ask the victims to ask some f**king magistrate to tell them they can start investigations.

Otherwise, the perpetrator will go scot-free.

All these unnatural sexual desires and activities originate from the west decadent society which had unfortunately infiltrate into our own society. Similarly murder, robber and all other debaucheries have slowly but certainly been becoming increasingly common due to the west bad influence.

And the bullying nature is clearly exhibited by the west in forcing smaller nations to act against their own will or risk the danger of sanctions.