• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crime:Blk112, Blk115, Jurong East St 13.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
MADNESS IN JURONG CARPARK
Man on rampage damages 10 cars
By Ng Wan Ching

September 10, 2008

A LOUD commotion early yesterday morning made nurse Madam Ker Yoke Pin look out of her kitchen window to the open carpark below.

SMASHED: The suspect dented the car doors and wrecked the windscreens (below). PICTURES: LIANHE WANBAO
What she saw shocked her and made her blood boil.

A man, whom she knows, was using a wooden plank to hit car after car.

Said Madam Ker, who is in her 50s: 'I saw him hit three cars. It was 'ping piang ping piang', he moved very fast. My car was parked opposite those cars and I was hoping he wouldn't hit it.'

She shouted at him from her flat on the 10th floor. Then she went downstairs and ran to the carpark.

But he had already run towards another block.

That was when she discovered the damage done to her car, a three-year-old Honda Civic. The driver's side door was badly dented, the side mirror was broken and the windscreen had some small cracks.

'There were so many people in the carpark shouting at him to stop, but he wouldn't listen,' she said.

The open carpark is between Block 112 and Block 115, Jurong East St 13.

Madam Ker lives in Block 112.

Her cousin, Mr Ong Chin Beng, 50, a driver, who lives on the fourth storey of the same block, was upset because the culprit had taken the wooden plank from his company's lorry.

'He used the wooden plank from my lorry to damage all these cars. But I'm relieved he didn't damage the lorry, luckily for me,' said Mr Ong.

He and Madam Ker say that residents in the two blocks are familiar with the suspect, a well-built man known as 'Orh Tau', who is in his 40s.

'We were all from the same kampung last time. He lives with an unmarried brother at Block 115, while a married brother lives in a unit next door. His brothers are very nice and they have bailed him out of trouble before,' said Mr Ong.

Allegedly, this is not the first time that such an incident has happened.

Mr Ong claimed that the man had attacked the cars 'at least four to five times already'.

'He is always taking out his frustration on these cars. He would kick the cars or sometimes he would use a wooden plank to hit the cars,' he alleged.

Mr Ong claimed he knows of three people who have had their cars damaged three times before.

'They have given up repairing their cars. They say, repair for what?' he said.

Mr Ong added that in the open carpark, there are two rows of carpark lots which are now always empty during most of the day.

'Because of past incidents, no one wants to park there now. Unless you come back at midnight and have no choice,' he said.

Madam Ker said previously no one had made a police report because residents there knew the family.

But yesterday's incident was 'too much' for her to take.

'I had to call the police. He was damaging so many cars,' she said, estimating that more than 10 cars were hit.

The police arrived at the carpark at about 8.30am, she said.

By that time, witnesses said the culprit had gone to a nearby hawker centre and sat down with a drink.

A police spokesman said the police received a call at 7.55am, informing them that a man was throwing stones and damaging cars.

'The police have arrested him. Investigations are ongoing,' said the spokesman.

In the meantime, Madam Ker is upset that no one will compensate her for the damage to her car.

'If I claim insurance, I have to pay the first $500 and I will lose my no-claim bonus. So what is the use of having the insurance?' she said.

She even took time to go to the police station yesterday to get a police report because she thought she could get compensation for the damage to her car.

'But I cannot get compensation. If I want to fix it, I have to pay myself,' she said.

Added Mr Ong: 'That's why now, when you come to this carpark, you will see many cars with big dents.'

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple lah, dent his face, body and all over. So he can rebuild with medisave. U wan, I lend you parang.:smile:

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Case Is VERY interesting…

The Guy "Smoke"? or The Guy gone Banana ? or This is a ORGANIZED CRIME.