• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why People migrating ... CPF and Singapore Reserves belong to PAP.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Singaporean told me that The Old Man clearly spelt out that if his PAP government is ousted in a freak election, all the money that belong to his government will NOT be available to the newly elected government.

Can anyone verify this information?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Singaporean told me that The Old Man clearly spelt out that if his PAP government is ousted in a freak election, all the money that belong to his government will NOT be available to the newly elected government.

well, he is reaching the end of his rope. just be patient.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://catherinelim.sg/2009/09/03/sir-would-you-send-in-the-army/

He didn't say but it could be interpreted as.
Your interpretation?

No. I noticed how tactful LKY is in replying to Catherine Lim.

At least, the Old man won't use words like "fixing" the opposition which his PM son uses. But after understanding now Norway and Australia manage their SWFs, I find the sudden opacity of the Singapore handling of such an important resource extremely uneasy.

If Lee realises the possibility of a freak election, then tell me who are the freaks? Why hasn't he, as the nation founder, put in the PROPER checks and balances to ensure that there is no way a politican can run away with the country's and people's money.

Everything on how PAP is managing other people's money smell of fish.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are allowed to post non emigration stuff in the main folder.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are allowed to post non emigration stuff in the main folder.

Hey, where's ya contribution ? you told everyone to shut up and talk real stuff.. in the end, it became a ghost forum..

I thought Australia has taught you to accept the good, the bad and the ugly.. obviously you didn't learn at all..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gave up as both Ned and you have been keeping Aussie Prick and his clones busy. Nobody wants to come in when they see a post from Aussie Prick. Its the same negative stuff and it spoils your day.

Hey, where's ya contribution ? you told everyone to shut up and talk real stuff.. in the end, it became a ghost forum..

I thought Australia has taught you to accept the good, the bad and the ugly.. obviously you didn't learn at all..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gave up as both Ned and you have been keeping Aussie Prick and his clones busy. Nobody wants to come in when they see a post from Aussie Prick. Its the same negative stuff and it spoils your day.

Uncle pls dont give up on your fellow countrymen.. we need to learn more.. Ned and I are juz bored.. looking for a challenge mah. Thank god, I have my Mafia WARS otherwise, gotto watch ceiling fan again :smile: Ok. lets ignore Aussie Prick.. so what can we learn today (from you) ?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

The money is meant for People Republic of China :mad:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is unfair. I did not keep the trolls busy.

But I do noticed that no one STOP them posting rubbish, but when I post a warning, it get sent to the Rubbish Heap.

Anyone who comes into an open forum like this will expect dissident voices and well as clowns.

Remember, 5% of this world's population are clown/lowlife/bogans, they are represented in every country.

Anyway, I have posted what I wanted to. It is time to get out. It will be good if Aussie Prick and nicks will join me out of the "door". No guarantee through. :biggrin:

Don't be surprise if you find a new blog a few years down the road - akan datang -
I will write about my experience and journey as a migrant.

And I will also write about how I failed initially investing by timing the market and how I learn from there. Even in such volatile time, eg taking advantage of what is happening currently, the commodity bubble caused by the experimental QE strategies from central bankers!!!

Take care and best wishes for all would-be migrants, migrants and ex-Singaporeans!

NEDDY SIGNING OFF!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

I learn to ignore his post once he start calling me and neddy as clones. People should learn to stop feeding trolls and just let them die a natural death. :wink: I actually am interested in finding out what people think about Australia, US, Canada and where all the pitfalls, incentives in each system is. But the trolls just seem to be irrational in these things and doesn't want to have an intelligent conversation. So stop feeding them people.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

No worries Joshie Boy

I already got mine :biggrin:

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to thank you for your contribution and has been very helpful and informative, it will be a pity for you to sign off from here. It would be great if we can read your blog when it's ready :smile:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is precisely why I don't come in these days. I just find it a waste of time. This forum has become more of a rubbish bin.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question of permanency. Birds and Animals migrate in both directions to address climate and food needs. The cycle is repeated each year or follow seasonal pattern. People migrate in one direction.

Eh..... is it because most Sinkies live in PeeHole? So migrate is the right word to use in this case?