• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Timeline for Canadian PR under skilled worker

Hock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having submitted my documents(including paying the Right of PR fee),
how long do I need to wait?

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hock,

i think the usual time line is about 9-12 months, but given such economic conditions, many countries are slowing down the processing speeds, so i think you can expect a slightly longer wait

Hock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was asked to pay the Right of permanent resident fee(RPRF) at
the same time when I submitted my documents. Any significance?

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal

sorry mate,

i'm not so familiar with Canuck's PR process. maybe the other old birds who are there can asnwer your question.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal

No significance as far as I can recall. It's part of the process. You only get excited when your interview is waived and are asked for your medicals and police clearance.

Cheers

Hock

Alfrescian
Loyal
No significance as far as I can recall. It's part of the process. You only get excited when your interview is waived and are asked for your medicals and police clearance.

Cheers

Police clearance cert. - submitted
medical - not yet
interview - ???