• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spectacular!!!

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spectacular!!!

Vista%205342%20-%20Dock.jpg

Last edited:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes,bro Pica_NA.
agreed with you,heavenly place.
so nice,like a stair leading to heaven.
thanks. :smile:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Party pooper!

Hey, ya gotta admit there's a time and place for everything. Lah.

Look at that pic again and imagine you n some bird you wanna romp with are there and ya just letting things take their time to happen......... then some bunch shows up with their Abus and Daiwas, flicking their cancer stick butts into da water. Won't u wish they'd go somewhere else?

Hmmm, well, maybe if dey brought some hooch...............

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro bluecat... me saw this scene once when i was in Australia... scare the hell out of me.. NBz...

080726jk

Alfrescian
Loyal
北京上下水改造公司1

上下水改造 北京上下水改造公司是北京市工商注册合法经营公司是最早应用高压清洗车设备对各种下北京疏通下水道清洗服务的公司.长期为居民企业的下水道疏通清洗服务.公司以专业强化队伍上下水改造、服务大众上下水维修、诚信第一,上下水维修深受北京市民的好评。  管道疏通北京管道疏通/北京管道疏通公司/管道疏通公司/北京上下水改造/北京专业疏通下水道/疏通下水道/上下水维修专业疏通下水道/如何疏通下水道/疏通马桶/疏通地漏/专业疏通管道/专业清理化粪池/北京高压清洗/高压水清洗/北京抽粪