• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NS

babybel

hey,
I was born in singapore and I wonder if anbody knows whether one would be arrested in singapore with a foreign passport because of not enlisting for NS?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,
I was born in singapore and I wonder if anbody knows whether one would be arrested in singapore with a foreign passport because of not enlisting for NS?

DEY...Li MAI GE GE..... can run but cannot hide hor......

babybel

my singapore passport has expired many many years ago, for that reason I took up foreign citizenship to facilitate international travel

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, for not registering for NS. Give a call to CMPB and check with them your status. They will advise you. Number of factors to be considered for severity of punishment. Age left, current age, procedure followed or not followed etc. Previously they will not say anything but now they will give you ball park outcome.

If agreeable, they will advice you what to do such as providing date of arrival etc

Those who left Singapore prior to 11 yrs then (now 13 yrs) will require to register for NS and then seek deferment followed by rennoucing of citizenship by 21. If this has not been done, its an offence. Those who left after that age, definately have to serve.

my singapore passport has expired many many years ago, for that reason I took up foreign citizenship to facilitate international travel

Hock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm chop plus stamp u kenna arrested.

Even if u change ur name, ICA and ISD will come knocking on ur door within 24hrs.

I have a friend who kenna exactly that. Imagine 38 yrs old kenna DB summore must go NS after that kenna tekan by siow lian gin nah PTI, PC, PS, OC...

LOL

The privilege of serving NS(plus reservist liability until 40) is the birth right
of every male S'porean born in S'pore.:biggrin: