• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ninharsah - the true godess of genesis

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ninharsag - the true godess of genesis

channelled info by Jz knight
who channel ramtha

There is one power this woman has that you don’t have, and it is all consciousness
and it is all-powerful. And it may be in a woman’s body, but it is to glorify the
woman, to glorify the treasures in your life, to glorify the righteousness and the
truth in your life. Every man needs to be glorified by a woman. If not, he shall never sit as
king. He shall never sit as a nobleman because there is one genetic trait that qualifies royal
blood: Royal blood does not come through the semen of a man; it comes through the egg of
a woman. The royal houses go back through the female gender, genetically.
Well, listen, I suppose you would have to go and be a geneticist to understand it is the
tail female line that could be traced all the way back to Eve. It is through the female that we
find consistency, not the male. The male has consistency, but it is not through the male of
his counterpart; it is through his female counterpart that there is consistency. This woman
that is sitting here, and all of you men and women sitting out there, you can trace through
your feminine genetics all the way back to the Gods who created you, and the greatest God
who created you was a woman. It was a woman.
So what are men? Hot, heavy, and needing to express themselves every day, but they
are the first ones that will ask for their mothers near death.
It is because I do not want you to depreciate me for the value of what I look like. And I
also have a body, and the body looks vastly different than this body. So what is the message
in the twenty-first century? It is about women are God and that they are nearer to God in
their compassion, in their love, their forgiveness, their understanding, their nurturing, than
a man who is dispassionate about his own seed. So what do we bring to the twenty-first
century as the new gathering and the new teaching? A huge embodiment of women who
finally get to be divine and important, the qualities they have always hidden because they
weren’t socially acceptable.
Now all of you, I am sure, are familiar with the Book of Genesis, that fraudulent piece
of “National Enquirer.” The Jews just copied an ancient text that dates all the way back
to the Sumerians and their history, their history of Terra. Terra was the name of the Earth
by the Gods.
Now did you know when they came here, Enki and Enlil, they came here 455,000 years
ago but they really got it on about 25,000 years ago. What were they doing in that premise
between now and then? Arguing, arguing. And do you know who settled the argument?
Their big sister settled the argument. She settled the argument because she was the brilliant
geneticist in that family of Anu. It was the sister who settled the argument, and she got
down here and she started splicing genes. Just like you are about to find in the human
genome, she already knew it 455,000 years ago. She came down here and she crossbred
the semen of Enki and Enlil and Anu to her Earth children. She was the mother that
created the hybrid of Cro-Magnon, which you are. So who was the God of Genesis? Well, it
certainly wasn’t Jehovah, and it certainly wasn’t Enlil, and it certainly wasn’t Enki or Anu.
It was their sister who was the God of Genesis. Turn to your neighbor and tell them that
straightaway before you forget it.
So the God of Genesis was a Goddess. Her name was Nisgal or Ninharsag. She was also
abbreviated and called Mammy; hence, Mother. You don’t believe me? That is the truth. In
Sumerian texts — you will find those texts in every premier museum in the world — they
will tell you who was the God of Genesis, and it was the sister of two rival brothers. Who
came in and did the work? The sister. That is why she is called Mammy.
And so in our heart and soul when our body is leaving and our breath of life is leaving
and our blood is spilt on the ground, we are calling for Mother. We are calling for the
primeval Mammy, the Goddess that made us. And it was she who said, “Let my children
be who they are,” and it was her brothers who strove to divide them and misuse them and
abide in their misuse. Men are warlords. Mothers are compassion and love. And who takes
credit for humanity surviving on this Earth? Mammy.
The truth is always astounding. It is more than we ever knew, but in death we will
always know the truth and it is Mother that we ask for. So to the great Goddess who
crossed the ape with the Gods and created Cro-Magnon, and it is she that your greatest
genetics are traced back to. She can be traced back to her own laboratory, genetically. They
have already done it and proved it. So why should we suppress the woman? Because men
want war. And what do women want? Love, compassion, and peace. Never was God more
virulent than in a woman. Women make brilliant scientists. It is their nature to understand
creation. How many of you understand that? So be it.
Now, beginners, now do you understand why I chose a woman? Now does that sort
of destroy your ideal of what a master looks like? You bet. Why? Because of my ladies.
And your mothers put up so much to give you life. Jehovah didn’t have anything over his
great-great-great-grandmother. He just didn’t.
And that is why the ancient, most ancient religion of humanity, you start tracing it
back. And you know what I know that I know about you is that you are not into history.
You are into your sexuality and you are into your problems, so you have some belief system
based upon your emotional body. That is wrongo in the Congo, and if you had used your
brains instead of your penises, you would understand that your genetic history traces back
to this time in Africa, the house of the breath of life. And who was the scientist, the head
of that? Mammy. That is where it goes back to, in Africa, the cradle of civilization. Where
were her children taken? To the land between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. They were
taken all over the world. They would become the new slave labor of the Gods. Did Mammy
love her children? Absolutely, she did.
Here is an educational lesson for you and for you to have homework until you see me
again so that if you have an opportunity to prove me wrong — you have got the libraries
of the world — go for it. The oldest religion in the world represents the Goddess, and they
love the Goddess. That is the oldest religion in the world, is to Mammy, the great mother.
Are you listening to me, students? Don’t believe me? Go on a journey. The knowledge
is in your libraries and in your museums. Go for it. You come back to me and if you can
prove me wrong, I will take your audience. But until then, I don’t think so.
How many of you have learned? So you are alive today because of Mammy. And just
like it is the propensity of most male subjects to care less about their offspring and see them
as a burden, then the creator and the progenitor of your life was a woman, a Goddess, who
was a brilliant scientist, Mammy. And she lives. She is alive and well in all of you because
you all have her genes inside of you. You do. What is the greatest? If we have two parents
to be the progenitors of a whole force of humanity, who should be the greater parent? A
woman should be the greater parent because she will always take care of her children. Got
that? Even your mother would take good care of you. How many of you understand that?
So now why am I in a female body? Mammy, my Mammy, my Mammy.

For information on Ramtha and Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment, please contact:
Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment, www.ramtha.com

“Well, listen, I suppose you would have to go and be a geneticist
to understand it is the tail female line that could be traced all the
way back to Eve. It is through the female that we find consistency,
not the male.”
— Ramtha

Last edited: