• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should Equestrians be out of next Olympics?

Should Equestrians be out of the next Olympics?

• Total voters

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know Equestrians is an event where riders of horses perform against one another to single the best horse rider.

Put your vote here to tell us if your think it should be included in the next Olympics or not.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rider trains and controls the horse.

I think that charioteering should be in.

I also think that horseback archery should also be in.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i do not think so,since the next Olympic will be at London 2012.

The Commonwealth nations (Britain, Australia, Canada etc.) are regular medalists in equestrian, with their traditional rivals Germany. In London 2012, there's no chance for equestrian to be excluded.

In fact, as the cyclers and sailors are rolling in the gold for Britain in this Olympics, the performance of British equestrian team have been below expectation and subpar. They will dearly want to make amends in London 2012.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when they win, is it the horse that is good?? or is it the rider that is good??:biggrin:

Both are good, but the rider must be better to make the winning difference. Just like motor racing, the car must be good but the driver must be better.