• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tigerair?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really don't want to take Tigerair because it has such a bad reputation but it has services to my planned destination.

So has Tigerair improved or is it still a good idea to avoid it:confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks. Never thought of looking at Silkair.

After lookng at the dates of the Thai holidays I've decided to postpone my trip because of the Songkran holidays. I like to avoid the laundry treatment:smile:

Really wanted to visit Chiangmai to get away from the haze in Spore, but with the burning season still ongoing there I'll wait. This is really bad because we got haze in Spore & also haze iup north

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just checked on Silkair & found that a 2 way trip costs $502.90 but a one way trip trip to Chiangmai costs only $563.60:biggrin: