• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In America, you pay for your neighbour's mortgage as well

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEZB4taSEoA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEZB4taSEoA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pay urs and neighbour's mortgage thanks to COMMIE SCUM OBAMA:rolleyes:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jia lat pay for others mortgage:biggrin::wink::p:o:smile::mad::confused::oIo:

Let's face it - nationalising the banks (UK), throwing good money after bad (US) and giving banks blank cheque guarrantee (OZ) ... all these are not going to solve the current economic crisis.

Unless someone face up to the fact that the current financial system is irrepairably broken and let the free market determine the winners and throw out the losers, otherwise, we will just be dragging the losers along and we cannot move forward.

I think US and UK will be looking at a loooooooooooong recession.

But of course, if the rest of the world take America's burden by buying all the newly minted DOLLARS, America will be saved.

I have already warned about moral hazards of Bank Deposit Guarantees to one of the nicks of Aussiee Prick, but no response on that.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's face it - nationalising the banks (UK), throwing good money after bad (US) and giving banks blank cheque guarrantee (OZ) ... all these are not going to solve the current economic crisis.

Unless someone face up to the fact that the current financial system is irrepairably broken and let the free market determine the winners and throw out the losers, otherwise, we will just be dragging the losers along and we cannot move forward.

But of course, if the rest of the world take America's burden by buying all the newly minted DOLLARS, America will be saved.

I have already warned about moral hazards of Bank Deposit Guarantees to one of the nicks of Aussiee Prick, but no response on that.

Ahhhhh this is a good point. Will the US/UK/Iceland/etc escape the "lost decade" that Japan went through?

Its funny what's happening in the US, as they are doing everything the Japanese did and look at history, plus the Right Wing Rush Limburghs and Santellis out there are frothing at the mouth. Obama won, is his administration handling the crisis effectively?

Should America,UK etc Nationalize their banks temporarily? What's the answer?

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck Obama and his cronies. i hope someone takes him down

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rick Santelli's contract is up for renewal. This latest show is his selling point. :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ThrowShit2.jpg

i-want-you.jpg

uncle_sam_tax_payer_shake_down_hr.jpg