• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IT Product in Malaysia JB

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, like to find out where you guys get your IT product in JB itself ? Be it hardware or Software ... ? I always find Singapore's IT SW is way over overpriced. Any folks can help out ?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, like to find out where you guys get your IT product in JB itself ? Be it hardware or Software ... ? I always find Singapore's IT SW is way over overpriced. Any folks can help out ?

Buy online such as Qoo10 is faster and cheaper.

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun think there's a central area you can get everything. I heard Danga city mall is good for peripherals and PCs. For Camera, Plaza Angsana has a good shop.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Danga City Mall 3rd and 4th level.
Acer and Asus outlets, accessories/parts and repair shops a bit like Sim Lim.

Prices same as Spore if not cheaper cos no GST. Eg I paid RM80 for oem replacement Acer laptop power supply.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Danga City Mall 3rd and 4th level.
Acer and Asus outlets, accessories/parts and repair shops a bit like Sim Lim.

Prices same as Spore if not cheaper cos no GST. Eg I paid RM80 for oem replacement Acer laptop power supply.

Actually, i am looking for Toner and Ink Catridges for printers and others. I am also looking for license for my Note book. I am looking for MS office and also Windows 7 OS. I thought JB will be a better option.

Anyone to recommend ?