• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

D' Secret Garden Service Residence at Kempas (JB)

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

Searching through but unable to find any above mentioned thread therefore created this to share or get more info.

http://ksl.my/dsecretgarden/gallery.html

Any bro/sis, already bought this apartment by KSL's developer.

I already bought one unit of Type C.

Please share your view.
Just came back from KSL City Mall. They are aggressively promoting their various development in JB, probably due to the current strong competition from those Chink developers, namely Country Garden and Princess Cove.

I was given several of their leaflets and for D'secret Garden, they are offering RM5k for booking fee, free legal fee on SPA, free 1 year Maintenance Fee and Sinking Fund, free RM10.5k State Levy (for foreigners) and FULLY FURNISHED.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KSL got a showroom at Bugis Cube. Opposite of Bugis Junction.

Don't need to go to JB to visit them.

Just came back from KSL City Mall. They are aggressively promoting their various development in JB, probably due to the current strong competition from those Chink developers, namely Country Garden and Princess Cove.

I was given several of their leaflets and for D'secret Garden, they are offering RM5k for booking fee, free legal fee on SPA, free 1 year Maintenance Fee and Sinking Fund, free RM10.5k State Levy (for foreigners) and FULLY FURNISHED.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
how much arrrh? psf? 500rm psf around there? (collecting data.) thnk u
Sorry, didn't ask because I don't have this requirement at present. However, you can call the contact on the leaflet which I was given: Tiffany Tiong (Handphone: +60-16-5050080).

brownie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KSL got a showroom at Bugis Cube. Opposite of Bugis Junction.

Don't need to go to JB to visit them.

Yes, that is a showrooom at Bugis cube...but nothing much to view...it will be better for you to view the actual showroom at KSL mall or at the kempas site where the actual apartment located.

Cheers.

brownie

Alfrescian
Loyal
for updates as of today.

2-3 tower cranes were in operation mode and from my point of view, 2nd to 3rd level of the tower has been concreted.

Thanks

brownie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any D' secret garden resident wish to join the D'sercet garden facebook , please private message me your email address so that i can invite the facebook. Tks

brownie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inspected the site today.....progress updates....tower B about 5 storey, Tower C about 4 storey and Tower A about 2 storey, carpark about 2 storey....

tks

brownie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any updates to this thread ?

1zpi6hf.jpg

Constrn as at 23 Nov 2014