• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which team outside the top 4 will win the EPL 2008/2009?

Who will win the 2008/2009 EPL OTHER LEAGUE?

• Total voters

soccerforecasts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which team outside the top 4 teams - Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool will win the 'other league'
Vote Now!

Tottenham
Manchester city
Portsmouth
Aston Villa
West Ham
Blackburn Rovers
Newcastle
Everton
Bolton
Wigan
Sunderland
Fulham
Middlesbrough
WBA
Hull City
Stoke City

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Celtic? If they ever join...

I'd kill myself to say Spurs...so...NO ONE :p

JWNY

manu74

Alfrescian
Loyal
HA HA - as a Man U fan - i will have to say no team outside of Top 4...

But if asking who will be fifth - Everton look impressive for past few seasons.. I have my doubts on Spurs... If they sell all their current strikers esp. Berbatov to Man U... i dun think they will be able to compete..

Outside Man U - i like Everton central midfield the most - once Tim Cahill is back and with Arteta - Impressive central midfield...

winwinsoccer

Tottenham for goodness sake! look at their squad....in fact I thought they might even get into the top 4!

Thanks brother soccerforecasts! Your website rocks!

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tottenham should have the best chance to break into the top four,after spending so much on new player.
really hope Babertov stays and they will really be a force.

Geylang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think any other teams can win the epl title, even Arsenal and Liverpool also pretty hard!

gambler

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with most people, looking at the way Spurs are spending .... am sure they really got chance.

rahl

None of the teams outside the Top 4 will make it - at least not this season. They have got too many problems - weak defense, lack of depth, lack of team cohesion etc. :wink:

jastsen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oop..it too early to predict...as there 2 more open window to buy players to rescue the games....
the top 4 will surely be there again....

winwinsoccer

I think Man U win the title. Then outside top 4 the 'other league' Spurs win. Saw them thrashed Roma 5-0 at home....power man....Maybe they even got chance to enter top 4 also but which team they replace?

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man Utd is the favourite,at least from the odds by the bookmakers.
Chelsea is second favorite.

Yes,Tottenham may be the dark horse here,they may replace Arsenal in the Top 4.