• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

South America Travel/Experience to share

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While I have my fair share of travel, have never been to South America.
Countries like Peru, Chile or Brazil would like to visit soon or if there is any better recommendation, please do so.

Thanks!!

Peter8

Ecuador
Argentina
Uruguay
Venezuela
These are the beautiful cities of north america and my favorite city is Ecuador. 94 percent population's language is Spanish there and its has colombian boarder at north side and the and the Pacific Ocean on the west.

flushroses

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ecuador
Argentina
Uruguay
Venezuela
These are the beautiful cities of north america and my favorite city is Ecuador. 94 percent population's language is Spanish there and its has colombian boarder at north side and the and the Pacific Ocean on the west.

me too..so i have to agree with you.. :smile:

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be extra careful when traveling around South America. Try to look as poor as possible and find out the areas to avoid at all cost.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about Peru and Chile.

include ecuador in the itinerary as it's along your route south along the andes. start in quito and you can drive all the way on the ridge in the andes through to peru and then chile. it's 7000 ft average along the route from sea level, and it's pleasantly cool and nice.