• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princebay at desaru

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
if I'm not mistaken this place is a revival of an abandoned project. Not 100% sure but i think it used to be called La'Cemera

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
if I'm not mistaken this place is a revival of an abandoned project. Not 100% sure but i think it used to be called La'Cemera

Singaporeans will kenna burnt again in Desaru? This place is seriously quite far from 1st and 2nd link. I think LEGOLAND so near 2nd link and Bukit Indah shopping area is already struggling quite a bit.

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans will kenna burnt again in Desaru? This place is seriously quite far from 1st and 2nd link. I think LEGOLAND so near 2nd link and Bukit Indah shopping area is already struggling quite a bit.

Yes, came across one agent and introduced me a unit there. A 570sq ft costs RM580k :eek:

BTW, the project is almost completed.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
If it has to be Desaru, probably i will rent rather than buy leasehold at this type of prices.