• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirmed Redbull313 is just another suffering PAP-licker Singaporean

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If anyone of you have read and noticed all the new nicks, you know that Redbull313 and his/her/its virtual associates are nothing more can lick-arse PAP supporter who has been cheated by Australia and USA.

He/She/It has nowhere to go except suffering under my posts about the truth of what is happening in Singapore, UK, Australia, USA and NZ.

Even USA, Australia and NZ are much better destinations than Singapore, despite all the existing trouble. But UK is gone and Singapore is good if you can stand the pettiness of the people. Singaporeans used to be nice people until PAP start piling their lives with shits and they have no where to go.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now waiting for Redbull to start another copycat thread

He/She/It is so happy when I post something about Aussie that he is agreeable to him.:p

In the other words, he is totally in denial and jealous & angry with my posts. :biggrin:

He is brainless on how to respond and has to seek approval from me. :p

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=16063

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aussie Prick

... waiting for another infraction from you. I forgot to tell you, I have installed a CCTV for my house and I hope to see PAP operative coming to visit me. You can get my address from Redbull313.

His friend drives a over-priced Aussie-built Toyota Camry :biggrin: and I often pass his place on my way home.