• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

D Inspire Residence @ Bukit Indah Tower A Launching Soon

matrixian84

D Inspire Residence @ Nusa Bestari Tower A Launching Soon

All agents, please contact the forum host for advertising. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rosebelle - D'Inspire Residence is at Nusa Bestari. You are not very familiar with Johor.

In before this thread is deleted due to adverts :p

matrixian84

Hi FHBH12,

Sorry my mistake as was thinking Nusa Bestari is inside Bukit Indah... :smile:
Rosebelle - D'Inspire Residence is at Nusa Bestari. You are not very familiar with Johor.

In before this thread is deleted due to adverts :p

Ms Chua, please refrain from posting more advertisements here, please contact the forum host if you are keen to advertise.

Last edited by a moderator:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
was told by agent its 800-1000 PSF...... OMG

likely early buyers make lots of paper gain already. Based on KSL pattern, likely sell at sky high price at local launch, then bring over to SG to sell to robert.....

KSL city subsale cheaper than Sg sale for remaining units...... :eek:

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are using the same tactic as Encorp before. Encorp used to be sold by HSR on a much lower psf and then halfway they use Huttons, the price is up sharply... Same thing happening again. I warned others not to purchase as this place is not worth so much at all.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
was told by agent its 800-1000 PSF...... OMG

likely early buyers make lots of paper gain already. Based on KSL pattern, likely sell at sky high price at local launch, then bring over to SG to sell to robert.....

KSL city subsale cheaper than Sg sale for remaining units...... :eek:

Last year in Aug it was only around $5xx-6xx psf. But then again we r in e midst of a bull run. Location wise is not too bad.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just confirmed price 750psf ( for 3 room) to 1000 psf (for studio)
the unit layout really singapore standard liow, with no bay window, small balcony. Squarish but development facing is east west due to the plot orientation, west face main road, east face landed.

I would give this one a miss and go buy other places with similar pricing, or just buy current resale condo / landed.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
this project not too hard to sell, just that developer too greedy and bad rep from KSL city hoo haa........

the overall design can be better but they try to maximise build up space, end up making west-east facing which is not ideal

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sky suites@meldrum hill, right? You know anyone selling a 2bdr at this price? i am interested.

bro
its sky executive suites at bukit indah...... dont know which part of malaysia has meldrum hill, but my JB geography is not great...

anyway most 2 BR listed on property guru and iproperty malaysia asking below 600 PSF

just go and search there

solelyone

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro
its sky executive suites at bukit indah...... dont know which part of malaysia has meldrum hill, but my JB geography is not great...

anyway most 2 BR listed on property guru and iproperty malaysia asking below 600 PSF

just go and search there

Oops.. different development. I was referring to, Sky suites, the one behind the old lorry custom (right of CIQ); going for close to 1000psf.
Yes, sky executive suites at bukit indah is in the range of 600psf.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just found out selling price 850 psf, with 10% VIP discount, DIBS, fully furnished.
Anyone buying this just look hard at the development, its location, design and "hot west-east facing" before signing......

I advice skipping this

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just found out selling price 850 psf, with 10% VIP discount, DIBS, fully furnished.
Anyone buying this just look hard at the development, its location, design and "hot west-east facing" before signing......

I advice skipping this
Nusa bestari at 850psf? crazy - rather buy d rich at nusa duta or the setia condos at 5xx psf

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious...Anyone here keen or thinking of investing in D'Inspire?

Can't find any more gems now that prices have all gone up so much.