• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need advice

Petrson11

I am living in an old apartment and want to move into my own home. I am looking for a good place to live where I can access easily all types of living facilities and nearby a market. I am confused to buy or build up my own home.
What is your opinion? Any idea or suggestion will be appreciated.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st of all, if you're living overseas, this should go into the emigration folder. 2nd, you need to mention the city or location in order to solicit a more constructive reply. 3rd, unless you're a multi-millionaire (as in hundreds of millions) in which you afford a scenic spot, can hire the best architect, soil engineer, civil engineer, material assessor/estimator, contractor, etc., buy your (new) home from a well-established, seasoned, reputable developer. or buy an older home with a record of repairs and upgrades. developers who build homes as a business have critical mass, and they can build master plan homes at higher quality and much lower cost than those who specialize in one-offs.

mat85obr

I am enjoying reading your post. It grabbed my interest and I could read it over over again. I really like this content. Thank you.