• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blue infinit

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes not much talk here on the cluster at city like sky suites, vsummerplace, summerscape, twin galaxy, sky88

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
just to share ... this project in KL has stalled for a long time... construction progress for 5-6 years now and no where near completion .... Crest at Jalan Sultan Ismail. while Iskandar looks promising and exciting, be careful not to over commit ....

www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=452144

Looking throughh the history of posts by the investors, I hate to be in their shoes .. a stark reminder that this could happen in JB too with the explosion of high rise

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking throughh the history of posts by the investors, I hate to be in their shoes .. a stark reminder that this could happen in JB too with the explosion of high rise

Any buyers of blue Infiniti in this forum. Can enlighten us?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

another case study as a warning - google "platinum damansara ara damansara KL" . Yes, for the unlucky buyers, is very,very poor thing. However, I think no major cause for alarm for next few years as developer cash flow is quite good with market rising and lots of hot money flowing into IM. my opinions only, of course.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a little skeptical about these mega projects which has so little information coming out.
My advise to everyone is to stick to properties from familiar names like UEM, Mah Sing, IJM, etc
For the case of UEM we experienced several months of delays... so far they kept to legality and did compensate us. My next unit is coming up, which is also > half a year behind schedule... i shall see if the developer keep to their professionalism as before.

I really cannot understand how a developer can run a project with so much delays... 10% pa is good money for buyers