• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Places to see before you die

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arctic tours : Spitsbergen Cruise on MV Plancius

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8JDK2dl_s7k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See the type of born losers in SBF posting this type of reputation comment about me.
Must be from a tiny mini prick who is too scared to even put his name down. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thread: Places to see before you die
I want to see the inside of your daughter's cheebye

Last edited:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strait of Magellan, is beautiful, is a must see again and driving from China to Europe via Central Asia is also a must do before I get too old....:smile:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
800px-Trans-Siberian_railway_map.png

This is for the Beijing to Moscow.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oBEvt2lSPLc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This video is of the bogie changing at the train station of the Chinese border town of Erlian (二連浩特). Before crossing the border into Mongolia it is necessary for international trains to change bogies (wheel chassis or truck) as China uses the standard rail gauge (1435mm) while Mongolia uses the wider Russian gauge (1520mm). The entire procedure, including customs and immigration on both sides of the border, took approximately 5 hours.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
See the type of born losers in SBF posting this type of reputation comment about me.
Must be from a tiny mini prick who is too scared to even put his name down. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

There are always jealous people around, just ignore them brother :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
800px-Trans-Siberian_railway_map.png

This video is of the bogie changing at the train station of the Chinese border town of Erlian (二連浩特). Before crossing the border into Mongolia it is necessary for international trains to change bogies (wheel chassis or truck) as China uses the standard rail gauge (1435mm) while Mongolia uses the wider Russian gauge (1520mm). The entire procedure, including customs and immigration on both sides of the border, took approximately 5 hours.

I think most Singaporeans do not adore train travels. For me, train travelling is one of the favourite activity if I stay long in a country. I understand that it is possible to travel from Singapore all the way until China via rail with small segments of bus transition due to part of the rail not connecting in certain countries. Seat61 is a every good website for rail travel information.