• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

northern shenanigans

gun6969

Alfrescian
Loyal
every day i read with interest the exploits of the leaders of our northern neighbour, but i really don't know what to believe. Does anyone have any inside news?

Like was najip really involved with the murdered girl, since people imply it was his bodyguards and his wife who were present at her murder and crematiön/explosion? Or is anwar a backside poker? Or both also true?

michaelrocksam

Alfrescian
Loyal
every day i read with interest the exploits of the leaders of our northern neighbour, but i really don't know what to believe. Does anyone have any inside news?

Like was najip really involved with the murdered girl, since people imply it was his bodyguards and his wife who were present at her murder and crematiön/explosion? Or is anwar a backside poker? Or both also true?

Bro,

read all and believe. If there's smoke there's fire.

Imagine they pass the Mongolian girl around for pleasure, Najib to Baginda. Probably Najib is tired of her and probably had got a new flavour for the month.

gun6969

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah well. They've managed to drag the trial for baginda long enough. Guess if anwar and that raja petra chap didn't show up, no one would be any wiser. As it is, the pi chap has to run for his life. Guess things are not as clean as they seem, when you step on the wrong toes