• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A brilliant & constructive idea - SINkapoo, a, instant nation of sport champions !

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am highly encouraged by the FT TT win yesterday and woke up this morning with a brilliant and constructive idea that will definitely make SINkapoo a world beater in London's Olympic in 2012.

Hence whiners who whined about other whiners who'd only whine but not constructive can stop whining henceforth with my bright idea as a kid :mad:.

Brief highlight of my Master plan :
1. Set up a booth immediately in the Olympic Village to immediately commence recruitment drive. Invitation ONLY to GOLD medallists in Beijing Olympic. If after the Olympic event, it will be more expensive to go to each country to headhunt the GOLD medalists individually la.

2. Offer $2M to those who signed up and win a GOLD medal for SINkapoo in the next Olympic. Funds can come from 10% of the $3B+ (as reported recently in the PAP News, aka ST, to help the poor) since if country gets recognised, more jobs will be created for the poor (accordingly to MIW's idealogy). That will enable about $300M of funds, which will win SINkapoo 150 GOLD medals, which will beat any country, be it China or US or UK, hands down (anyway since all GOLD medal winners will be in SINkapoo). If balance not enough to help the poor, just increase GST to 10% usung same reason. None of the 66.6% will whine anyway. Better still since no one donate to NKF or Ren Ci anymore, these people can donate to the GOLD MEDAL PROJECT 2012 fund. Those who'd signed up will also be accorded same priveleges accorded to 'Foreign Talents', which is not to be confused as being same as citizens.

3. Insert a smal little red book into the sign-on package titled 'SINkapoo.....Passport" and with an option mutually to entend after 2012. These will make China's Chinese feel more at home with a little red book.

4. After SINkapoo become a nation of sports champions and amassed 150 GOLD medals, the sportmen/women can decide to stay or go back to their country under dual shitizenship arrangement.

Isn't it really easy with a 10 minute plan ? Why the minitoots, Sports minitstars neber think of it and need a kid to think. Now all the minitoots, MIW,...can relax in comfy armchair till next Olympic, then Hey Presto ! SINkapoo IS a world champion sports nation overnight.

Forget about the saying ' Few minutes on stage, 10 years of backstage practice'. Not relevant to SINkapoo who only need instance success.

BTW, since I am at it, should I extent the plan to include minstars, MPs, ..etc? another brilliant idea......since Bush is about to vacate his role as PResident of the 'strongest nation' in the world, we may be able to get him cheap to fill the same role in SINkapoo at only 10% of the current cost, maybe less if we nego harder.

Any constructive suggestions, comments or which GOLD mdedallist should the recruitment booth target are welcome. I urge all to be constructive and offer solutions to the million $ minitoots so that they can spent their time thinking of ways to 'get' funds for the project. (Have this ear itch about ERP and GST increase soon..hmmm)

Brilliant Bright me. :biggrin: