• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

question about infraction

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sam,

I just received an infraction for the following,

Reason: Inappropriate Signature / Avatar

But i don't have an avatar and i don't have a signature, but i still can get infraction of 2 pts for that? and by a guest no less.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sam,

I just received an infraction for the following,

Reason: Inappropriate Signature / Avatar

But i don't have an avatar and i don't have a signature, but i still can get infraction of 2 pts for that? and by a guest no less.

There's this bigdaddy69 guy fooling around, giving ridiculours infractions..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just kena -2 by this esteemed guest too, for excessive graphics (4?). Even thought this was courtesy of admin. Can't quarrel, got pidgeon holed:o

Some idiot (probably from a competing forum) came in and started messing with the infraction system. He was auto zapped but unfortunately, the infractions were left behind and are now seen as being awarded by "guest" which is what shows up when an account is deleted by the system.

I have now changed the infraction system so that only "Afrescian (S)" can give infractions. "Alfrescian" has to wait a while before gaining infraction awarding status.

This is what makes vbulletin so powerful. It can be customised to combat trouble makers.

Sorry about that. This sort of fine tuning will go on for a couple of months while enemies of the forum try to mess it up and I fiddle with the forum to stop them from doing so while not affecting the genuine users enjoyment of the facilities here.

I have a lot of experience from the other forum using the rep system to keep trouble makers at bay.

The infraction system is a new thing that I am trying out here. I do not use it in the other forum so I'm still on a learning curve.