• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone facing lag problem with forum?

Msdy777

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all! Not sure where to post this..so i will just post here.

Anyone facing lag problem with forum? It took me like 30 to 45 secs just to load the main page.....Is it just me or everyone is facing too?
Thanks!

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are not alone .... me too facing the same problem... login also take sometimes, and opening the thread also takes another more seconds.

Hi all! Not sure where to post this..so i will just post here.

Anyone facing lag problem with forum? It took me like 30 to 45 secs just to load the main page.....Is it just me or everyone is facing too?
Thanks!

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same here. Certain time will experienced hangload (pg cannot load) mayb due to site server capacity to handle traffic, own isp connection speed etc. Now while typing tis post e emoticons haven show up yet.

satan666

Alfrescian
Loyal
me too.. sometime load and get a blank page, sometime cant log in, some time 5min ago can 2 min later cant and 1 min can.. crap.. dunno wat happen.. it usually happen after 11pm.. and its rolling well after like 1 or 2 am.. lol

teraterm55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe its because sammyboy, sammyboyforum and all the other new forums are running at the same internet pipeline ??

althrough their are different IP's but they seem to be hosted in the same place. Most hosting are on shared pipeline anyway.

Anyway getting the same kind of problems at the Asian Values [you know what] forum.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
These sorts of problems are usually caused by a network problems further upstream.

Thinks usually come right after a few minutes. It's often caused by bad hardware... switch.. router.. connector etc.

Maybe its because sammyboy, sammyboyforum and all the other new forums are running at the same internet pipeline ??

althrough their are different IP's but they seem to be hosted in the same place. Most hosting are on shared pipeline anyway.

Anyway getting the same kind of problems at the Asian Values [you know what] forum.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to start a new thread?
all very bo liao. if really wanna boliao, then let's have the real fun BO LIAO.