• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Know the diff..political party is not the Govt

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Refresher course for the ignorant fellows:-

Generally, the government and Court should not take side.. They should not or do not represent any political party..

Government is not equal to Political party.., however, if any political party are with their comfort chair for too long.. they will take over all government depts and implement legislation/law to their political advantage.

Remarks on policies or tough questions to the political party should be seen as a better way to move forward. You want only nice words.. go to a "communist country".

As for me.. I am enjoying my every moment in this land of freedom...

jw5

Loyal

Generally, the government and Court should not take side.. They should not or do not represent any political party..

Government is not equal to Political party.., however, if any political party are with their comfort chair for too long.. they will take over all government depts and implement legislation/law to their political advantage.

Remarks on policies or tough questions to the political party should be seen as a better way to move forward. You want only nice words.. go to a "communist country".

You're right.
Many Singkies don't know the difference.
Perhaps it's because the pappies have been in power too long, or perhaps they are simply stupid.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal

Master Mentor LKY has prefect his skills of SG politic that makes it seem that sg government = PAP...and the citizens can't even able to draw the line now...so kudos to MM!!!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you want to remain in power eternally, it pays to keep the party the same as the government.