• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking for safe, clean rentals in Johor while looking for work in Singapore

davidking

Hi All,

Looking for a small but clean apartment where we can relax and enjoy Malaysia, playing golf and visiting the beach, and of course looking for work in Singapore.

As some of our days will be spent getting to Singapore for interviews and meetings, we will need to be within a few hours away. I don't mind a long(ish) commute at this stage, so what I am looking for is a temporary holiday home that I can use as a base to facilitate finding work.

Thanks in advance!

David.