• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hello there!

AlexandraS

Hi guys! I am Alexandra Smith, a newbie from Los Angeles, California. Currently, I am here somewhere in Asia to take some important matters with regards to my work. I registered here for me to do a recreatory habit which I used to do when I have my free time. Well, if you will ask me, I'd love to write journals in my blogger page. That's all I can say. Thanks for letting me here! :wink:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
am Alexandra Smith, a newbie from Los Angeles, California. Currently, I am here somewhere in Asia to take some important matters with regards to my work.! :wink:
For a new kid on the block, anonymity and being vague on asian continent is smart:p

Enjoy your stay here

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS can share with us the address to your blogger page onot har? :biggrin: My favorite pastime is to read quality blogger page...:wink: