• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nancy's Posts

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just move to Thailand like the rest in the Thailand thread.

Live in a condo, drive the latest hybrid, sample different dishes from almost 70 provinces etc. Paradise is just 2 hours 10 minutes away from Changi Airport. And best part ? You have at least 3 budget airlines serving the same route.

The odd thing is i'm reading on some forums how thai ladies are marrying sinkie guys and get this staying in sinkieland instead. Why?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

Actually to pay elephantman and tony matterhorn shouldn't be too expensive. Wycleff jean would obviously be more ex.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Felt bad for refusing to help aneh

Thanks maxxi

errrrr I think I keena the US custom gong-tau after coming back from States, damn scared of people put things in my bags when I travel, people accused you of stuffs when you touch their stuff. Then its that silly thing I heard while having a massage in Pattaya 2 weeks ago. Made me paranoid la bro.

Bro why is there a need to even start such a thread like this? Torturing yourself and feeling guilty over nothing. Since when has a keling ever felt guilty about not helping a chinese for eg?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Salute to our Malay bros.

More drivel and more dubious and spurious generalisations, trying to act liek a big time Chinese race expert. If you are such a fucking Chink lover, how come you got this half fucked nick called Jah Rushtobefucked?

I'm chinese cannot love chinese? Then again i hear you're supposedly chinese but you love m&ds. So why you love m&ds huh? Also why the nick kinggrunt? Shouldn't you be called something like abdul rahaman i love to suck m&ds?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Heng Ah! I am still safe!

bye bye ...you ask for it :wink: this should be in religious folder :wink: i just banned you !!! you are not safe even in this forum :wink:

Bro while i say it's good for you to ban ppl that post in the wrong folder but in this case you banned wrongly. What he did was to expose another conster keeping a low profile but probably has more skeletons in the closet. Prince of lemmings is another kong in the making.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Greetings!

welcome shit skin. Pls meet kingrant. He's a keling lover and an experienced asshole licker. Also meet scroobal he loves kelings too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

go and check all the post which i inf before you say anything bro ..

well you infracted him in this thread too but i see u infracted him a number of times before that too. Well i hope they nail this prince here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Stomp staff sacked over false 'MRT open door photo' - Guess the race?

Who cares about the race, What we care about is..Are there more people like her in SPH?

By the way, I suggest instead of surfing the world wide web and trying to stir racial emotions WITH dumb add-on titles like "Guess the Race", Its better that you go out and find a way to earn more money so you can stop renting a 2 room hdb flat with youR wife and get a place of your own, Plus you can stop complaining of your neighbor paying 15 dollar less rental then you.

Only Peasants care about race.

Just mind your business like trying to find cheapo fucks in foreign countries instead of trying to condemn other forummers here. Only peasants pay 90 bucks for a few hour fucks and drinks and come to an online forum asking if he had been cheated. Thailand might have a lower standard of living compared to sg but that doesn't mean that 90 bucks can stretch very far.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why Ah Neh like to use the word "the same" ? Os ot proper English

Those who are kind and considerate must have been mixing with fairer skins and influenced by them.

BTW, it is not illegal or unlawful to be racist is it unless one does something to harm or hurt the bugger.

Cheers!

I would like to further elaborate on your defintion of "racism". You see in singapore we have a very super unique situation. That the only race. yes the ONLY race that can be negatively stereotyped are the chinese ppl. Trust me you will agree with me on this. Why else do we have ppl threading so carefully when they think it negatively stereotypes a non chinese race. An example would be the malays. Now malays are happy go lucky in non PC terms that would mean they don't really give a shit on working hard and succeeding in the rat race. Now this makes them look lazy BUT if you were to write that they are lazy yes that's right you will be called a racist. You somehow have to twist it around like they are this happy go lucky caring bunch that aren't calculative or scheming because you know ppl that work hard are supposed to behave like that and then somehow it's no more racist.

Seriously what's wrong in saying kelings or black skinned ones aren't kind and considerate? That's not racist. Especially when ppl can say it out without any fear of accusations of being called a racist when they say chinese ppl are nerds, are selfish, are ugly. Seriously you can test it out yourself. Say chinese ppl are nerds, selfish, retards in a social gathering and you might find a few pissed off ppl and that's about it BUT and i emphasize BUT say that about another race say the malays all of a sudden the situation changes and you somehow need to be lynched for saying something bad about malays. Would you disagree with the entire racial situation i have described in singapore?

I'm glad that there are ppl like you that write statements like this: "it is not illegal or unlawful to be racist is it unless one does something to harm or hurt the bugger." but comeon i feel the person should not be a racist when he makes a statement that generally applies to ppl of that race.

I'm sick of these double standards i tell you honestly. Cos if someone stereotypes chinese as nerds he damn well be called a racist just like someone that says malays are lazy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes...i inf him in other thread because he never repent and start posting about religious stuff despite so many warning given out by me . i inf him all his religious post . did i do something wrong here ? please explain to me if if im in the wrong i will apologise...you know i will if im in the wrong .

Well it's just that he was exposing another conster another pastor that's a conman like kong in this very thread here. That's a good thing. Prince like kong is running a conman job and earning big bucks out of the gullibility of sinkies therefore to infract him in this thread wasn't a good idea. If he preached on anything religious other than the religion folder then infract him by any means.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you still dont get it ....i inf him all his religous post until he kenna banned that including his christains song post in original folder . do you think he really post about pestor prince to warn others ?

I don't know about the rest. I see this thread started by him about prince saying heng ah i'm still safe. it's obviously a conman mocking the authorities he's not caught yet unlike his contemporary kong. That's why i raised the issue about him getting infracted in this thread,

Now you would like to see prince the conman arrested too right?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Felt bad for refusing to help aneh

Bro why is there a need to even start such a thread like this? Torturing yourself and feeling guilty over nothing. Since when has a keling ever felt guilty about not helping a chinese for eg?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

since you dont know about the rest then you should go and check . why suddenly start a thread with " heng ah im safe " ? we all know that pestor prince aldready being disscuss in another thread ...saying he will be the next to up " lorry " . if this is not monkey around then i dont know what is . wanting to see that pestor prince kena arrested is different from wanting ppl to use religion to monkey around in original folder ...hope you can tell the different .

Since nothing religious is being mentioned at all then it's not using religion. Of course showing prince going to :up lorry" isn't monkeying around. Remember the religious folder is about preaching religion. This folder can be used to be reported on religious figures being arrested for deciving ppl. Surely you can discern between disccusing religion and a religious figure being arrested.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think you are into your urgue mode again ...

first of all we all know that suddenly he started a prince thread while there are already ppl here talking about prince in other thread ...why cant he discuss over there ? dont tell me you support religious troll trolling in original folder ?

urgue mode? Argue mode?

Nope i'm not i just found it a pity he was infracted for showing another conman and a religious conman being exposed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sorry for the spelling error . bro , we dont have to pity religous troll .

yeah agree we don't need to pity him since you infracted him then that's that.

Anyway don't you find that a new dawn has broken with conmen that use religion like ah kong got arrested?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Greetings!

wah the kingranter actually came in here to argue with me for stating facts. He's a keling lover and that's it and hey i love chinese cos i'm chinese so that's fine.