• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nancy's Posts

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who cares about the race, What we care about is..Are there more people like her in SPH?

By the way, I suggest instead of surfing the world wide web and trying to stir racial emotions WITH dumb add-on titles like "Guess the Race", Its better that you go out and find a way to earn more money so you can stop renting a 2 room hdb flat with youR wife and get a place of your own, Plus you can stop complaining of your neighbor paying 15 dollar less rental then you.

Only Peasants care about race.

Just mind your business like trying to find cheapo fucks in foreign countries instead of trying to condemn other forummers here. Only peasants pay 90 bucks for a few hour fucks and drinks and come to an online forum asking if he had been cheated. Thailand might have a lower standard of living compared to sg but that doesn't mean that 90 bucks can stretch very far.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Salute to our Malay bros.

well, Malays again in general, find it uncomfortable to gamble, to 'cheat' (in business sense), to bribe .. I should say that this is a handicap that disallow them to be successful in business. but then again they are a contented lot. so long as they have enuf to take care of the family and the next generation, then they are happy and they focus on the next world .. on religious matters
if you dont disturb them , they wont disturb you .. in fact, in kampong days and in some hdb nowadays, they like to share food with their neighbours and look after each others house. leave them alone and they are happy go lucky

Since when have the chinese ever disturbed the malays? If malays are so noble why so many malay gangsters?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not too bad a world view. If only more Chinese and Indians think like that, we will have a more relaxed pace, learn to treat each other as decent human beings not economic digits to compete with, and generally turn out a better world. The whites are also like you all, relaxed and not in a fucking hurry all the time. See how they have become First World, whereas China and India are still in 3rd world.

Yes it's perfectly fine for you to stereotype white ppl in that manner. Yes they think and act just like the malays that's why they are first world.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why Ah Neh like to use the word "the same" ? Os ot proper English

Those who are kind and considerate must have been mixing with fairer skins and influenced by them.

BTW, it is not illegal or unlawful to be racist is it unless one does something to harm or hurt the bugger.

Cheers!

I would like to further elaborate on your defintion of "racism". You see in singapore we have a very super unique situation. That the only race. yes the ONLY race that can be negatively stereotyped are the chinese ppl. Trust me you will agree with me on this. Why else do we have ppl threading so carefully when they think it negatively stereotypes a non chinese race. An example would be the malays. Now malays are happy go lucky in non PC terms that would mean they don't really give a shit on working hard and succeeding in the rat race. Now this makes them look lazy BUT if you were to write that they are lazy yes that's right you will be called a racist. You somehow have to twist it around like they are this happy go lucky caring bunch that aren't calculative or scheming because you know ppl that work hard are supposed to behave like that and then somehow it's no more racist.

Seriously what's wrong in saying kelings or black skinned ones aren't kind and considerate? That's not racist. Especially when ppl can say it out without any fear of accusations of being called a racist when they say chinese ppl are nerds, are selfish, are ugly. Seriously you can test it out yourself. Say chinese ppl are nerds, selfish, retards in a social gathering and you might find a few pissed off ppl and that's about it BUT and i emphasize BUT say that about another race say the malays all of a sudden the situation changes and you somehow need to be lynched for saying something bad about malays. Would you disagree with the entire racial situation i have described in singapore?

I'm glad that there are ppl like you that write statements like this: "it is not illegal or unlawful to be racist is it unless one does something to harm or hurt the bugger." but comeon i feel the person should not be a racist when he makes a statement that generally applies to ppl of that race.

I'm sick of these double standards i tell you honestly. Cos if someone stereotypes chinese as nerds he damn well be called a racist just like someone that says malays are lazy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well, thank you very much for agreeing with me! I knew we would agree on some matters! You just made my day!:smile::smile::smile:

You're so retarded you don't understand sarcasm but then again it's not surprising. White countris aren't first world cos they have some type of happy go lucky attitude you moron and white ppl aren't happy go lucky like the malays for eg. Asshole like you has been caught out by me numerous times and what type of arsenal do you have against me? Accusing me of being a racist all cos i don't kiss malay or any non chinese ass.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Felt bad for refusing to help aneh

I honestly thought that is an excellent accolade for you to pass up. Not many have the sterling aptitude and attitude and avocational zeal that you have.

Oh don't worry about that. When it comes to ass kissing you are definitely second to none. Just go and kiss scroobal's ass and lick his shit i won't bother you.,

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese ppl want to act like black ppl?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sULoz21BcHs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am sure you would die to be ass licked, but sadly, you just dont have the 'gravitas'.

Talk nonsense and drivel with AK yes, but on everything else, cant take you seriously. Serious. Resident racist, I concede is best title you will ever get, apart from being king of the rubbish heap. Heheh..

Wow you're actually proud to be an ass licker. That's all there is to say loser. Oh and don't make up silly titles. Resident racist indeed. Nobody will ever an ass kisser that's actually proud and admits to be one seriously.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Japanese ppl want to act like black ppl?

That's actually the cool reggae dancehall no wonder the japs wanted to act like that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: DPM Teo issues "dun anyhow judge CHC" statement - he's scared of mega churches?

wow so many chc ppl like an army.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i have long forgotten about that post and you are still upset over it. either you're a woman or you're a very petty person. get over it. unless you like your posts to swim around in the rubbish heap. hehe.

If you have long forgotten about that post why did you reply to me a few mins ago? Shows that you even have to lie to pretend that you're some type of "noble" person. You should take your own advice fool and get over it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

another bad chinese trait - pettiness, for those that lives in their whole life in a small enclose world of chinatown.

i also notice you get upset when others say that chinese have small cock. do you have small cock??? LOL.

ROFL you're the petty one idiot. I also notice you got so angry at me saying kelings aren't helpful so are you unhelpful?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am not angry at all. just find you really pitiful. so much pent up frustration.

reality check 1. not all chinese are racist like you.
reality check 2. not all chinese have small cock like you. LOL.

Actually i find that you're the sad one in the way you twist and turn your words around and fyi kelings have a small cock as reported officially.

Let's look at things. What post of mine make you so mad? Post #16 of mine. It's a very tame comment by me nothing offensive and look how offended you are. You can tell lies and twist your words around saying you're not petty and you forgot about it but look at how you respond here showing that you're petty and you did not forget about anything and on your talking about cocks out of the blue you have a small cock too. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More generalizations again. Yeah the chinese became rich in business not cos of hard work and guts but cos they cheated. :rolleyes: In fact i'm sure they were actually all gambling and became rich.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More drivel and more dubious and spurious generalisations, trying to act liek a big time Chinese race expert. If you are such a fucking Chink lover, how come you got this half fucked nick called Jah Rushtobefucked?

Go back and read the post he claimed chinese became chinese cos chinese cheat while malays are honest. If that's not a big generalization then i don't know what is. Of course a Piece of shit lying cunt like you would find some way to twist it around like the low down dog like you are.

It's also sad you don't know how to read sarcasms. Moron all cos i don't kiss screwball or keling ass like in fact i think you kiss and eat their shit so much that's why u are retarded.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this great Moderator. Using a single thread to attack other forummers. He does not deserve the job of Moderator. He is just a low down resident racist. May the Ah nehs of the world piss on his grave.

Why dont you start a poll to see if everyone here thinks you are THE Resident Racist? It is more constructive.

Last edited: