• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Testing and a question.. hope anyone can offer info and advice

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all.. still new to this forum.. and still learning.

got a question here - my recent infraction has just ended.. and before that, when I clicked on "reply to thread" or "post reply" it didn't pop up a quick reply box. I got over the moderation period before I got the infraction.

But after I got the infraction, every reply button i hit, is a "quick reply".. I figured that this was my "punishment".
Now that my infraction has expired.. the "quick reply" is still there.. is that supposed to be the case?

excuse me for asking a silly question (duno if it is or not).. but I'm still new here and want to know and am most willing to learn.

Thanks all.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the upz bro, as how to know who upz you, click on the setting can see liao, of coz that person got to leave his nick if not we wont know, paisay my eng very bad :biggrin:

thnx bro, np de la
oh.. and how i noe who up my fame ah? if u dun tell me i olso duno wor