• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KINANA'S mother and sister are sex slaves to KHAW

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just upped you 8 points. Kanina and SKPonggol points are hovering around the 50s. I can only do so much for you before you get zapped into moderation. There are more PAP IBs+supporters and hidden clones than i have realized. Sigh....

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relaks la bros. Grab a coke and cool down.
Why are you WP supporters so intolerant of alternative views?

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
got the feeling after seeing this motherfucker sucking up to Khaw's old and unwashed lanchiao which is full of cock cheese...yucks!

any views from other sbf brudders?

if Kinana does write on this thread, it confirms that his mother and sister definitely tasted Khaw's cock cheese...hehehe

LOL!!! Hahaha!!!

Support!!!

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana mother and sister are professional cocksuckers. they can lick off and swallow cock cheese for a fee if u like.

fuckyouborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like u are dead just like oskibaby.... cannon fodder....sigh....

the pap internet bridgade has killed you...may u rest in peace...