• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are there reaLLy suckers who hang garLands on singers for $10k ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My hairstyList toLd me his cLient did recentLy ..10k can do aLot of things for yourself & famiLy; wtf !!
:eek:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
really sucker to do that, but if he has lots of money, who can stop him

as for me, i'm so charming, beautiful women flock to me, but i'm happily married so have to reject them

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My hairstyList toLd me his cLient did recentLy ..10k can do aLot of things for yourself & famiLy; wtf !!
:eek:

If you want to continue your rubbish threads, I will merge all your existing threads and dump them
Into the rubbish heap. There is enough trouble tonight, please allow us to sort things out. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.