• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The inherit license thingy died decades ago......started with the houses in Keong Saik.......no more such practise.
No more phyiscal licences now even.
When OKT dies, just find new OKT.....maybe in future can outsource to FTs to be OKTs......

I tot GD said it's still around? So it's actually long gone. So how to meet criteria? GD say must have been arrested for being illegal pimp then have chance to get license.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If gates is promoting it in india that's good news. He's doing not only indians but the entire world a favor by killing off shit skins. He deserves a medal for it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Race & Religion Folder ?

At another time I would simply ignore you or give a well-deserved nasty response. But since LeongSam has told you off in no uncertain terms and ask you to leave the forum, I will forego this one time. You can take this or let it pass, and I doubt you will take any notice of it, your loss.

You have grown to be very cocky and believe SBF needs you more than you need SBF. LeongSam has been very lenient towards your past behavior and you take it as a sign he likes what you are doing. Well now you know that allowing you to step on his shoulders does not mean you can also sit on his head.

When I said something to Raiders you do not butt in because I am explaining to him why he got into the mess. You do not know it, but go through all the scroobal threads and check whether you and that Moderator were butting in, making inane remarks and going off topic. You are butting in once too often where you are not wanted.

If you don't get it, look at your signature and see what it says. It is evident you are looking to find fault with scroobal and anyone who agrees with him. Sometimes we disagree and sometimes we don't but you are raising the war flag continously. Everyone wish to move on, except you and that Mod.

Excuse me clone. Can you check your pet dog by the nick debonedog that has been flaming everyone purposely looking for a fight? Why didn't you mention him? Oh yes cos he's on your side so his behavior is ok. Screwball has always been calling me out and being an asshole. That's why me and AK and a couple of others would retaliate.

I know ppl like you. You'll paint one entire whole scenerio of self righteous and basic BS cos on the other hand your behavior is exactly the same that you have described the other party to engage in but somehow when you engage in it it's ok. So care to explain to me why do you have such double standards.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe you are quoting me on this thread:-http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?115011-The-New-Law-the-Pimp-the-Girl-amp-Hotel-81/page3.....and the following posts as below:-

Actually what does my postings have to do with underaged sex? Care to show me where i have ever posted on under age sex.

Ps nice racist nick you have there. Your nick and avatar is racist but somehow according to you that's ok. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Care to name the "couple of others' Dumbfuck Racist Moderator?....LOL....alamak.....LOL

Sure off hand kyp, sideswipe, Ram pretends to be apathetic. If sifu were here he would say it out loud. Tonychat too.

Then again all of that is nothing compared to your trolling that's why you were banned. You're the ultimate troll here and an asshole in real life.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What the hell is Mod under Probation - Courtyard cafe [original] ?

wow congrats raiders being mod of this forum. Tons more work.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

f8e756ca.jpg

Hi guys do I look pretty? My name is cormoran 鸬鹚。I catches fish.

Are u in guangzhou? I hope they didn't eat it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: YouTube Loses Court Battle Over Music Clips

Many ppl use youtube to watch rare music videos and listen to songs and in fact youtube is a good source of getting songs or videos if you don't use torrents. If that's gone then one very important source of music, video and information will be lost and in time will be replaced by a few more such sources but won't be as good as the former since they will be screeening content uploaded. Just like how after megaupload got taken down there are still file hosting sites but the existing ones have changed their rules to only allow uploaders to d/l their own content and the new file hosting sites are not really well known and there are a probably at least a dozen new ones.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess Which Race ?

20081231_22a31e598dd0157518e2Jf559trH4j8M.jpg

Three girls up there. Guess which race ? Which is Chinese, Korean or Japanese ?

I ran into tests like this before and even the asians got them wrong but based on the popular stereotypes.

The left is chinese, the middle korean and the right japanese. All things said and done there are koreans, chinese and japs that look like either of the 3.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bollywood actress beheaded

According to the news her torso was found inside a septic tank.

Imagine an enclosed area filled with the shit of shitskins. The smell. The horror.

OMG that is beyond one's imagination. I don't think it's actually possible to imagine it you have to experience that for yourself.

Seems like skins and septic tanks have lots in common. Didn't some bangala do that to some maid in sg too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jessica Didn't Have It Done ?

How did you know ? The forum never said anything. The stereotype is that the Korean normally have very boring facial features which need more plastic surgery than the Japanese. But, the Japanese seem to need heightening than the Koreans. SNSD girls are about the same as Chinese but slightly taller than Japanese.

The Chinese have been going under the knife since the popularity of the Korean dramas and the small labour market has spurred this plastic surgery industry to thrive.

The latest rumour on Jessica's plastic surgery has been circulating recently. The company denied the allegation that she had gone under the knife.

jessica-girls-generation-have-plastic-surgery_27649.jpg

That's cos i can recognise the stereotypical face of a jap, korean and chinese. The right most face is so typical of a jap's for eg.