• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CW3 terminal at Bukit Indah has shifted

Sweeve

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,

The CW3 bus terminal is no longer located at the shophouse opposite Bukit Indah Jusco.

According to the notice pasted on the wall at the old location, they have shifted to Jalan Indah 22/15. It's about 5 min drive from the old location.

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,

The CW3 bus terminal is no longer located at the shophouse opposite Bukit Indah Jusco.

According to the notice pasted on the wall at the old location, they have shifted to Jalan Indah 22/15. It's about 5 min drive from the old location.

I believed people who take bus dont drive...
how much time to walk from the old location?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

not true , just that they drive a msia car plate car and cant drive to sg ....
thats why a lot of car parks required as they park there n hop to bus to sg ....

Sweeve

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro LGLab,

According to my GPS, the driving distance from old to new location is about 3.1km.. are u still thinking of walking? :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this new location permanent?

Hi guys,

vintay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, last sat want in with my wife first time by bus...knn !!...first alight too earlier have to walk long way to the shopping mall ..dun know there is a bus stop infront of the shopping mall.after finish shopping,dun where to wait for the bus ....walk wrong direction to search for the bus..ask for direction where is the bus stop,, 2 time got pointed wrong direction ...wah!!! ..under the hot sun..my wife face pull until very very long...lucky met one good Unlce told us to wait roadside for the bus( dun know MY no bus stop any place roadside also can wave to stop the bus..#&*+.???..finally the bus driver took us to the so call interchange just behind a roll of shop house...if from the old interchange walk to relocate took about 20min.

Sweeve

Alfrescian
Loyal
nt sure about dat.. I've not been to the new location yet.. maybe some bros or sis here who take the bus frequently may wanna enquire and update here..

just wanna create awareness here in case some of you may wanna meet your frds/relatives at the terminal..

Is this new location permanent?

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro LGLab,

According to my GPS, the driving distance from old to new location is about 3.1km.. are u still thinking of walking? :smile:

Why not call for a cab?? The number for taxi booking in JB is 073559922 or 073322852. Extra rm 2 for each booking.

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haiyoh......
do not need to go to the new terminal..
just wait at the jusco bus station where u able to see the macD....
The cw3 bus will wait there and pick-up people.
if the bus not full, it will go to the terminal to pick up more people.
if the bus full, it will directly go to Singapore-boon lay.
if u wanna go to jurong east, aboard the bus and when reach singapore custom --> clear the custom and wait for the bus to go to jurong east.

Sweeve

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great tip!

Thanx dude! :smile:

Haiyoh......
do not need to go to the new terminal..
just wait at the jusco bus station where u able to see the macD....
The cw3 bus will wait there and pick-up people.
if the bus not full, it will go to the terminal to pick up more people.
if the bus full, it will directly go to Singapore-boon lay.
if u wanna go to jurong east, aboard the bus and when reach singapore custom --> clear the custom and wait for the bus to go to jurong east.

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I going to take the CW3 bus from JE for the first time in the next few days. Which part of JE do we buy the tickets, is it bus interchange? The bus I understand stops at Jusco?