• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapskate loser caller pls come in!!!!!K!K!K!K!KKK

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
U got the balls to call ppl cheapskate loser and deduct points of others I hope u have the mother fucking balls to come in and face me!!!!!!

I dun and really dun give a damn about points, just not happy been disturbed!!!!

U want meet somewhere, just name it..!!!!!! Mother fucker!!!!:oIo:

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
U got balls come in here and we can discuss how to fuck yr mother later!!! Knn pcb!!!

U like 69????

Come show everyone yr beautiful nick!!!! Maybe it's chicken...... Or ah gua!!!!!!

Pui!!!!

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker some more minus my points and give bad remarks!!! Any bro knows how to see what that stupid low life ass hole so we can all give him shit!!!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker some more minus my points and give bad remarks!!! Any bro knows how to see what that stupid low life ass hole so we can all give him shit!!!

nvm la , the pts cant generate to money....
the more u angry , the more this gutless fellow more happy !

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
nvm la , the pts cant generate to money....
the more u angry , the more this gutless fellow more happy !

I am happy , I have a good target for all my frustration !

Maybe he is lonely and wife left him, children all gone crazy because he always call them cheapskate losers!

He is counting his time left on earth and have nothing better to do!!!! Hahahahahahah

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
He only like to hide , dare not come in here!! Coward! Real coward...

Maybe he is a mental wire short person!

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to the kind soul who upz me.
To that idiot , why still using your pointless 3 clones for vulgarities remarks ?
What a moron ...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
U got balls come in here and we can discuss how to fuck yr mother later!!! Knn pcb!!!

U like 69????

Come show everyone yr beautiful nick!!!! Maybe it's chicken...... Or ah gua!!!!!!

Pui!!!!

Relax bro, you can't please everyone, just let them be but i am sorry to hear about this.
I will up your points as soon as i can up again. Any kind souls here please help to up as
well if you like arowana88's other postings.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woah, chill bro. It's just a forum to exchange views. Don't get too emotionally attached yah .. :smile:

On a brighter note, u have 30 points now, surpassed me already :smile: so be happy! :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just checked mine. I got the same comments too haha ... Apparently, he snipped all of us that commented inside the thread of "exchange rate" ...

I also got some other points snipped when I all did was to help and give info. Dont understand it but it's ok. As long as my info and comment help a single forummer, that's still a change I have made :smile: stay cool :smile:

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
U got the balls to call ppl cheapskate loser and deduct points of others I hope u have the mother fucking balls to come in and face me!!!!!!

I dun and really dun give a damn about points, just not happy been disturbed!!!!

U want meet somewhere, just name it..!!!!!! Mother fucker!!!!:oIo:

No Wonder bro Arowana so so piss off ! Same kena to me...

16j2c1u.jpg