• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where the bloody hell is Shiokshit ?? Retrenched ?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kena sacked ? replaced by Thai worker ?

Whatever the negative circumstances... lets pray for him... and wish him enjoying $5/hr labour work.. and not starve to death..

heehee

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whatever the negative circumstances... lets pray for him... and wish him enjoying $5/hr labour work.. and not starve to death..

heehee

You don't know meh? He kena kicked out and his job taken over by an FT. He tried to migrate to his dream destination, Oz, but his PR kena rejected so he is even more sore. Still dreaming in Sinkeeland that a long lost relative will sponsor him to the US. Yeah. Wait long long eh. Now wait, toliet cleaner in Singapore gets $5/ hr meh? So high? :confused: No wonder he kena replaced by an FT. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal

heehee

I guess he must be in the SHOCK to face the AXE from work...so his current ricebowl may be in SHIT:eek:

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
because nothing is more fun than making fun of subprime singaporeans losing money in the worst country in the world.

hee hee

Oei, isn't U.S the culprit of the subprime that led to the global melt down...and yet you are still there? Suffer well??? Do kindly flee back to SG please...:wink:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oei, isn't U.S the culprit of the subprime that led to the global melt down...and yet you are still there? Suffer well??? Do kindly flee back to SG please...:wink:

This cockroach is actually sitting in Sinkeeland. Each time he cuts and pastes craps and call Oz worst country, his blood pressure goes up. All because he is sooooo jealous of us in Oz because this loser's PR got rejected. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
because nothing is more fun than making fun of subprime singaporeans losing money in the worst country in the world.

hee hee

Cockroach, better look after your health. Don't let your hatred and jealousy of us raise your blood pressure and give you a heart attack. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am still awaiting my canadian papers. its been 11 months and counting.

Canadian immigration will conduct character check as part of their audit process, knowing you've been making mindless and childish remarks about a lovely country like Australia - chances are your application has already been thrown in the trashcan? Moreover, your application to PR had been rejected by OZ. chances are really really slim. However, we all OZ Singaporeans will be praying for you here!

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Canadian immigration will conduct character check as part of their audit process, knowing you've been making mindless and childish remarks about a lovely country like Australia - chances are your application has already been thrown in the trashcan? Moreover, your application to PR had been rejected by OZ. chances are really really slim. However, we all OZ Singaporeans will be praying for you here!

Sometimes he is redbullshit who is already in the US and have a US citizenship. Then he is also shockshit who is waiting for Canadian papers. Guess this cockroach shockshit is in a world of his own but in actual fact in IMH. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am still awaiting my canadian papers. its been 11 months and counting.

Advance congratulations on your Canadian PR rejction just like how your Ozzie PR was rejected. You are fated to die in Sinkeeland like the pathetic loser cockroach you are. :wink:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL Shockshit CANNOT migrate to the US. So LL have to go to Canada and try the back door.

The idiot might as well migrate to Mexico and try hopping over the fence.

If you were to notice, this moron by trying to bad mouth Oz is just fucking himself more.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=10229

If you were to look at this thread, he claimed that his beloved master Lee Kwan Yew claims that the best goes to US and only the not so good ones migrate to Oz and Canada (bear in mind, this was not stated by me and this posting was not mine but that of this cockroach). Now he claimed that he has applied for a Canadian PR. So what does that make this loser?

He may be able to migrate to the US probably to do what he is good at, suck cocks, but why go there just for that? He might as well continue that in Sineeland.

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you were to notice, this moron by trying to bad mouth Oz is just fucking himself more.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=10229

If you were to look at this thread, he claimed that his beloved master Lee Kwan Yew claims that the best goes to US and only the not so good ones migrate to Oz and Canada (bear in mind, this was not stated by me and this posting was not mine but that of this cockroach). Now he claimed that he has applied for a Canadian PR. So what does that make this loser?

He may be able to migrate to the US probably to do what he is good at, suck cocks, but why go there just for that? He might as well continue that in Sineeland.

He probably will go through the backdoor as illegal immigrant, wash dishes somewhere in chinatown of San Franciso and complains everything about US! What else can you expect from Shockshit?

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
whether us... or oz.. or canada is defintely better than pap singapore... if pap is toppled as the single party govt... maybe more ex-sinkees will return to help rebuild the country...

meanwhile... pap is going down in history as a tyranny party...

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shockshit is busy in SG, in deep conversation with his clone busy123.

How much sadder can things get for an unskilled, unwanted Stinkporean hoping to get a backdoor Canadian visa to US....

Aiyo.. he is still in SengKang lah... never leave home at all.. how can he possibly be in US ?