• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hey baby

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey cute cocksucking baby where are you ? sucking cocks again? mebbe the fat guy's at the thai place? cheebye kia.

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
waku up wake up baby its time for feeding. suck some cocks cheebye kia. breakfast time you know. If not you cant grow you cunt.

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheebye kia i cant wait for you anymore. See you later cheebye kia with the cheebye bin.

How do you like this after starting it? Good ah cheebye kia?

Come in la and trade insults cheebye kia. or you too busy sucking cocks now?

cheebye kia did you think i would give up because you got backing? I will fight you until the end of my points . How it ends depends on you cheebye kia because you started all this. Cocksucking cheebye kia.