• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Devastated...just came back from a wake....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it's your true story then I say very touching....

If you cut and paste from someway then knn for jerking my emotions around

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come you are writing and posting in SBF while you are at the wake of someone you love so much? If true, then you still come home to post in SBF and not staying there to cry your eyes out? It is still not 12 pm yet, you still hurry come home?

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is your true story, sad.

I was once also afraid to court girls, but I got over it because I realise that it's better to try than regret.

I recall that there was a girl 2 years my senior I liked but she rejected me as we had "character differences", but still kept in touch now and then as good friends and she even attended my wedding. After my divorce, we met up once to catch up on old days. In a conversation, she revealed that I had opened to her at the wrong time - she had just broken up with her BF then (which was true) - otherwise it could have been possible.

Did I go after her? Haha, nope. After a good 10 years since my courtship, the relationship had become too platonic. Also after this long time, I also agree that the "character differences" were real. For one, she's very superstitious and a strong PAP supporter.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her JC years. This is what it read: I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn’t notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love him but I’m just too shy, and I don’t know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me! `I wish I did too…` I thought to my self, and I cried.*
oi! ... wake up la! ...

dat diary entry was not referring 2 u la ...