• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Chua Lee Hoong still a virgin?

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked this question because despite all the negative reactions to her writings, she still continues to work at blowing.:mad::mad::mad:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked this question because despite all the negative reactions to her writings, she still continues to work at blowing.:mad::mad::mad:
She was recruited for that very purpose. Its common in authoritarian and communist regimes to cultivate young impressionable minds that comes from a poor background to do these things. As they they do not have roots or family networks in the middle or upper class, the regime becomes their family and they begin to justify all actions of their "family" No different to us who always support our own blood. There are also no blood relatives of sufficient standing to help them when they cross the boundaries. Her Kids will however be very different. There is no need to be grateful to anyone. They will have their own minds.

Note Lee Han Shih, who was a SPH Journalist. Same employer yet you could see how different he was. Look at Zuraidah Ibrahim, the immediate past Political Editor, how different she was. Her brother is a cabinet minister yet you could never see her justify or leaning towards the regime. Look at Sumiko, she does not allow SPH to dictate terms. She does what pleases her from day 1.

Thats life.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Points taken and conceded. But why with such fervour? A person with her grasp of the English langusge must surely had absorbed much more than the common man with regard to human decency and values.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was recruited for that very purpose. Its common in authoritarian and communist regimes to cultivate young impressionable minds that comes from a poor background to do these things. As they they do not have roots or family networks in the middle or upper class, the regime becomes their family and they begin to justify all actions of their "family" No different to us who always support our own blood. There are also no blood relatives of sufficient standing to help them when they cross the boundaries. Her Kids will however be very different. There is no need to be grateful to anyone. They will have their own minds.

Note Lee Han Shih, who was a SPH Journalist. Same employer yet you could see how different he was. Look at Zuraidah Ibrahim, the immediate past Political Editor, how different she was. Her brother is a cabinet minister yet you could never see her justify or leaning towards the regime. Look at Sumiko, she does not allow SPH to dictate terms. She does what pleases her from day 1.

Thats life.

Last reply was to scroobal.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I think there should be the equivalent of an 'Arnold Schwarzenegger' law in Singapore where no naturalised Singaporean can hold public office, past Malaysians being the reluctant exception. The number of PRCs being awarded top government scholarships gives me an uneasy feeling in this regard.

Thats life.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Points taken and conceded. But why with such fervour? A person with her grasp of the English langusge must surely had absorbed much more than the common man with regard to human decency and values.
In essence, the state and more so the ruling regime have become her surrogate parents. The protection of the surrogate parents becomes all the more important as her sense of filial piety for want of a better term sets in. The surrogate parents, the ruling regime in this case benefits as she now is part of the 4th Estate and does provide some credence to the gullible.

As she is attached and beholden to her surrogate parents, its the value that she follows.

These things do not apply to all. You only put those in such position who have acknowledged their role in supporting the role of the regime.

There are many things that have come from this regime and there are some that are fundamentally flawed. The GRC is one example. Yet despite her position, she has never ever highlighted these with the same fervour as the ones that are positive.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I think there should be the equivalent of an 'Arnold Schwarzenegger' law in Singapore where no naturalised Singaporean can hold public office, past Malaysians being the reluctant exception. The number of PRCs being awarded top government scholarships gives me an uneasy feeling in this regard.
Agree, lest we lose our last remaining semblance of our identity, with a bowl of Laksa and a plate of Chicken Rice to remain in perpetuity.

Its a serious concern.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it glaringly obvious that Chua Lee Hoong is dying to don white, shout "Majulah PAP" with her fist outstretched, and wave at the gormless peasants in red with her PAP brethern at NDP in the MIW enclosure:biggrin:

In essence, the state and more so the ruling regime have become her surrogate parents. The protection of the surrogate parents becomes all the more important as her sense of filial piety for want of a better term sets in. The surrogate parents, the ruling regime in this case benefits as she now is part of the 4th Estate and does provide some credence to the gullible.

As she is attached and beholden to her surrogate parents, its the value that she follows.

These things do not apply to all. You only put those in such position who have acknowledged their role in supporting the role of the regime.

There are many things that have come from this regime and there are some that are fundamentally flawed. The GRC is one example. Yet despite her position, she has never ever highlighted these with the same fervour as the ones that are positive.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it glaringly obvious that Chua Lee Hoong is dying to don white, shout "Majulah PAP" with her fist outstretched, and wave at the gormless peasants in red with her PAP brethern at NDP in the MIW enclosure:biggrin:

What is scaring me is the prospect of her being fielded in the next GE and an immediate promotion to Home Affairs minister, then Night of the Long Knives?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is scaring me is the prospect of her being fielded in the next GE and an immediate promotion to Home Affairs minister, then Night of the Long Knives?

If she ever come to my town to shake hand with me, I will smear shit in my hand and let her taste it and lie to her that I will vote for her if she holds my hand longer and tighter.

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, your memory slipping about your NS days. Its "can go in and do U-turn"

Hi Scroobal,

Are you suggesting that she's been bonking wantonly?

Is she that desirable?

Regardless of her political persuasion, a woman who is sexually available to all and sundry and wanton is always desired by men (unless she looks something like a Temasek chieftain.)