• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bikers come in!

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those who use bike to travel to and fro of malaysia..

anyone?

I am the first?

With RXZ bike.. :*:

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been on-off traveling in/out on my bike since Oct 2011 to save on toll charges but have to avoid peak hours as the jams for motorbikes is no joke! I using a 125cc bike myself...quite tiring :smile:

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been on-off traveling in/out on my bike since Oct 2011 to save on toll charges but have to avoid peak hours as the jams for motorbikes is no joke! I using a 125cc bike myself...quite tiring :smile:

are u travelling via 1st or 2nd link?
i feel if u travel via 2nd link, the jam should be quite manageable?..

which part of JB do u stayed in?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are u travelling via 1st or 2nd link?
i feel if u travel via 2nd link, the jam should be quite manageable?..

which part of JB do u stayed in?

NO matter bike/car in causeway/2nd link during peak hour sure jam.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
For bikers using the causeway, times to avoid going in to Sinkie Land will be between 5.30am and 9.30am, Mons - Sats. Times to avoid going in to JB will be between 4.30pm and 9.30pm, Mons - Sats. Whole of Sunday is okay though.

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
^^Bingo! :smile:

Unlike a car, if you are stuck in a jam on a bike, there is no aircon and lots of fume/smoke to inhale. This is intolerable especially if you wear proper full riding gear...

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
^^Bingo! :smile:

Unlike a car, if you are stuck in a jam on a bike, there is no aircon and lots of fume/smoke to inhale. This is intolerable especially if you wear proper full riding gear...

oh gosh, all the while i thought that 2nd link for bike it is gonna be manageable!

avoid 5:30am to be at CIQ, then i gonna wake up at 4:30am and then reach office at 6:30am !! lol ..

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh gosh, all the while i thought that 2nd link for bike it is gonna be manageable!

avoid 5:30am to be at CIQ, then i gonna wake up at 4:30am and then reach office at 6:30am !! lol ..

Enjoy the cool morning fresh air. But will need more kopi to keep the spirits up later part of the day?
I used to ride years ago, in Sgp.

I think the exhaust in a jam will be extremely unpleasant. Can try a mask to alleviate. Saw that in Taiwan.

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those who use bike to travel to and fro of malaysia..

anyone?

I am the first?

With RXZ bike.. :*:

bro you shouldnt ride RXZ ... sure kena F by ppl at custom ... cos it's a 2T ...
best bike to use is Yamaha LC 135 :smile:

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro you shouldnt ride RXZ ... sure kena F by ppl at custom ... cos it's a 2T ...
best bike to use is Yamaha LC 135 :smile:

I saw alot of people using Hondawave 125, isnt that ok ?.. in term of economical..

on top of being F, ICA officer will start have their pen and book ready to issue fine!

haha

Last edited:

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha, I wanted to say RXZ is very smoky too.

no way for me to lessen the smoke right?

i regret getting this piece of shit from hock kim leong.
cost me $4000 for a FT plate.

they cover me COE which cost $2340 when i bought it.
1 year insurance, half a year road tax are also being covered..

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal

agreed with you bro. quite tiring but no choice. survival, :(
those who ride bike , are advised to get a higher cc .
135 cc is best. scare later in JB early morning or late night kena followed by some robbers . :smile:
and ... never carry your bags on your shoulder...
NEVER !

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think much can be done to solve this. Reducing 2T will only risk the wear of the engine.

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed with you bro. quite tiring but no choice. survival, :(
those who ride bike , are advised to get a higher cc .
135 cc is best. scare later in JB early morning or late night kena followed by some robbers . :smile:
and ... never carry your bags on your shoulder...
NEVER !

those back pack ok ?

if not we gonna resort putting those in our bike box..haha..

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal

sorry to say i really hate rxz... one hell of nuisance bike. lol
those bikes were meant for mat rempit... :biggrin:

bro i got a 2nd hand bike from singaporebikes.com. alot seller direct owner. i dont get from shop as they really chop u off..

can get a cheap one and go jb nicely mod mod...
lol...

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
those back pack ok ?

if not we gonna resort putting those in our bike box..haha..

u bring back pack to work everyday ?
go early office bath and change cloths ?
lunch box ? dinner box ? lol :biggrin:

can put your wallet under the seat n dummy wallet in your pocket just in case ... lol
thats what my fren did... too kiasi...

u never know when your bad day will come ..:(

i hate bike box.. very troublesome when you enter sg custom... need to open for check...:(

survival survival in jb ...:(

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
u bring back pack to work everyday ?
go early office bath and change cloths ?
lunch box ? dinner box ? lol :biggrin:

can put your wallet under the seat n dummy wallet in your pocket just in case ... lol
thats what my fren did... too kiasi...

u never know when your bad day will come ..:(

i hate bike box.. very troublesome when you enter sg custom... need to open for check...:(

survival survival in jb ...:(

lol.. my back pack contains my university books and diary and stuffs..

my friends even more kiasi, have 2 wallets, just in case tio rob, give 1 wallet to the robber..

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol.. my back pack contains my university books and diary and stuffs..

my friends even more kiasi, have 2 wallets, just in case tio rob, give 1 wallet to the robber..

Wah! Bro serious or not? Ride bike they also want to rob? Why dun rob those who drive car??

I be getting a bike also soon to go in and out of Singapore !