• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss SamLeong, can you tell me who zapped me?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
My brilliant posts have hurt some egos, but the rats have not left their nick behind. To be exact, i got deducted 3 points twice. I have no intention to retaliate, but i plan to "talk to these guys"

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro ....if you are prepared to take a strong stand on an issue you can sometimes expect this. Note that most of the guys who zap wont bother to indicate who they are.

My brilliant posts have hurt some egos, but the rats have not left their nick behind. To be exact, i got deducted 3 points twice. I have no intention to retaliate, but i plan to "talk to these guys"

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro ....if you are prepared to take a strong stand on an issue you can sometimes expect this. Note that most of the guys who zap wont bother to indicate who they are.

I got 5 points deducted in the past week. If my rep points drop to below 10, does it mean I'll be in moderation?

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got 5 points deducted in the past week. If my rep points drop to below 10, does it mean I'll be in moderation?

No worries. I had upped your points yesterday night and anonymously (i think, as i can't remember whether i left my nick behind). The threshold is 0 points to get moderated. Months ago i recalled adding your points once using other clone. :p

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries. I had upped your points yesterday night and anonymously (i think, as i can't remember whether i left my nick behind). The threshold is 0 points to get moderated. Months ago i recalled adding your points once using other clone. :p

Thanks. How come I still have 18 points? Unlike many here, I don't care how many points I have. The forumming is what interests me and I don't want to have to set up a clone or wait for my status to leave moderation in order to post comments.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. How come I still have 18 points? Unlike many here, I don't care how many points I have. The forumming is what interests me and I don't want to have to set up a clone or wait for my status to leave moderation in order to post comments.

Forummers who liked your postings / contributions may add your points, likewise they may also zap you if they don't like but i don't think that you have to worry about getting moderated unless you go around pissing people off. :biggrin:

Last edited:

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forummers who liked your postings / contributions may add your points, likewise they may also zap you if they don't like but i don't think that you have to worry about getting moderated unless you go around pissing people off. :biggrin:

Well, compared to some forummers' comments, mine have been quite mild. Still got zapped. @%#$!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have never bothered, but looking at my settings I have 4 rounds of points deducted, once by Leongsam for a joke made. Anyway don't take it so seriously. I have rather low points for someone who has been here since 2008.

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never bothered, but looking at my settings I have 4 rounds of points deducted, once by Leongsam for a joke made. Anyway don't take it so seriously. I have rather low points for someone who has been here since 2008.

Well, I already got 2 despite being in moderation and I just started.

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, I already got 2 despite being in moderation and I just started.

You are obviously a clone with rep points much higher than your posts. No i did not zap you in case you are wondering and you claimed so. Automatically goes into my lists of trolls unless you can explain yourself. :biggrin:

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are obviously a clone with rep points much higher than your posts. No i did not zap you in case you are wondering and you claimed so. Automatically goes into my lists of trolls unless you can explain yourself. :biggrin:

Perhaps this info explains?
3 positives
5 negatives
Under moderation with 7 posts

4ih5av.jpg

zv8mxs.png

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not convincing enough, you are dead, chok dee na, LOL

A threat? Nvm, as I don't play the games you play and have no desire to. Furthermore I see no reason to belabour this point as I have already given enough info to the best of my knowledge. Strangely enough, the images I posted earlier were removed and now reinstated without any reasons given.

I have confidence that there is fairplay amongst most members of this forum. If you think I have done wrong please do your worst. Your comment is very unbecoming of a senior member of this forum imo.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A threat? Nvm, as I don't play the games you play and have no desire to. Furthermore I see no reason to belabour this point as I have already given enough info to the best of my knowledge. Strangely enough, the images I posted earlier were removed and now reinstated without any reasons given.

I have confidence that there is fairplay amongst most members of this forum. If you think I have done wrong please do your worst. Your comment is very unbecoming of a senior member of this forum imo.
Definitely not from me, I'm just giving some gentle advises.... you are targeted...

Last edited:

degandegun

Hello to all

No idea about the concerning person who zapped still working in this matter to take the result who is the actual person who did such as.