• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pathetic Shockshit.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shockshit is nothing more than a blooming idiot. He has been condemning Oz with all sorts of bullshits and bluffs. Most likely, come to think of it, what could have happened like some have suggested was, he could have applied for a PR in Australia but his PR could have been rejected and so he could not take it and thus is condemning Oz. Either this or he came to Oz with a PR visa, committed some kind of offence and has been barred from entering Oz. One of these 2 possibilities must be operating. Initially I thought he could be a PAP mole but come to think of it, looking at his posts and arguments, he seems too stupid to be one and in fact, Lee Kwan Yew could tolerate anything but stupids like him. In fact by posting craps here about Oz under multiple nicks, little is he aware of the fact that he is nothing more than a dog that is barking at the sun. Oz is not affected in anyway at all by his craps. It is still growing and migrants are coming in increasing numbers, why the only side effects his ridiculous posts have given me is a good laughter. In fact, he is investing a lot of his time trying to look for craps to post and when people counter his arguments, he starts condemning him. I would not be surprised if he is already down with hypertension because of this strong hatred and stress. He, I suppose is just at one level short of going insane, some of his behaviours and posts signify that he is near insanity. In fact, some people have started feeling sorry for him, for me, I think I'm just wasting my time with a loser who talks to himself with various nicks. I shudder to think what would have happened if he was a terrorist, he might even plot to bomb Oz because of him being a loser who can’t make it to Oz, can’t blame him. 90% of the people in the world do not have the wisdom to think what they could have done wrong before blaming others, very few I’d say have this.

In fact, he reminds me of another asshole who took up ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountancy) but was not able to complete it and thus had to give it up. He just wasn’t able to come to terms with his defeat and thus kept condemning ACCA in the online forums.. Shockshit aka redbullshit aka busy body 123 or whatever nick he calls himself reminds me of that idiot

And to make matters more convincing, he keeps talking so big about the US as though the US is a perfect paradise with no flaws at all, just to condemn Oz and to create a negative impression about Oz. *Tsk* *Tsk* .

Let’s put it this way. There is no such thing as a perfect place in the world. Every place has got goods and bads. One man’s meat is another man’s poison. For me, Oz has worked out well, I’m doing very well here as compared to Singapore and I am very happy with the path my life and career have followed but my brother is still living in Singapore and he likes Singapore. Well, that’s his personal choice. Likewise, my brother in law lives in the US, he likes it there but I was there and I prefer Oz to US. At the end of the day, it all depends on you as to which place is suitable for you. Don’t be distracted by what others tell you. You’ve got to make a decision based on what you feel is suitable for you.:wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This shockshit is nothing more than a blooming idiot. He has been condemning Oz with all sorts of bullshits and bluffs.

He's not a blooming idiot. He's just a good old troll.

He posts messages designed to provoke responses such as this thread you have just started.

Trolls thrive on attention. You provide the perfect fodder. :p

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

He posts messages designed to provoke responses such as this thread you have just started.

and the entertainment i derive cannot be put into words.

hee hee. :biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sam, if someone starts a rational and logical thread, people will respond positively. There is a difference between starting a thread to invite responses and posting rubbish and expecting responses. This loser is doing the latter. He thinks by posting rubbish and nonsense, he could dissuade people from going to Oz, all because he probably doesn't have the balls or the capability to leave Sinkeeland. He thinks he can use a fan to dispel a fog and this is what I'm pointing out. I'm merely stating my observations here, no offence intended.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
and the entertainment i derive cannot be put into words.

hee hee. :biggrin:

Of course. A dog might also derive "entertainment" when it barks at the sun. Winners make things happen for themselves. Losers whine their miserable lives away. :wink:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had intended to emigrate to OZ. After reading his posts, I changed my mind. :eek:

You have mentioned that you have migrated to Oz and now you are saying this. Make up your mind will you? Or are you having difficulty coming to terms with yourself? :rolleyes:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should visit OZ first hand and see for yourself then depend on what he posts...

Don;t listen to his craps. At one time he claimed he migrated to OZ. The next, he claimed he was living in a one room rented flat in Toa Payoh. Seems like he is suffering from Dementia. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don;t listen to his craps. At one time he claimed he migrated to OZ. The next, he claimed he was living in a one room rented flat in Toa Payoh. Seems like he is suffering from Dementia. :rolleyes:

The Toa Payoh guy used to run the forum. I fired him and replaced him with FT. He was asking for far too much money plus he didn't have a clue how to do his job effectively.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visit OZ??? you gotta be kidding. It's one of the most dangerous countries on earth. :eek:

I would not have replied if this was posted by someone else but you are a commical guy trying to bring/maitain more traffic in your forum. No worries. Keep it up. :biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Toa Payoh guy used to run the forum. I fired him and replaced him with FT. He was asking for far too much money plus he didn't have a clue how to do his job effectively.

If what you say is true, the very fact that that guy was around for quite a while means that he must have ripped you off quite a fair bit. Such being the case, it appears more like its easy to make money out of you. Can I ask you for a job? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: