• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonyshit's SHIT

T

tonyshit

Re: Australia VS lowlife sinkieland.

In this thread, within an hour, from wanting to know more about Sydney to concluding that Sydney suits me more then Melbourne, within 2 lines?

TonyChat, did you see your problem there? :eek:

mr glarin,

pls forgive my son tonychat for his abusiveness in this forum. let me tell u a bit of history.

i was fooling around in thailand in my 20s, fucking tonnes of work lady/man. never can i imagine i can impregnate someone by fucking it in the arsehole. my sperm must have mixed with that person's shit and the resulting fertilised embryo is a disaster cum retard which is now known to you guys as 'tonychat'.

mind you that person was a ladyboy somemore. don't even ask me how on earth could a ladyboy be pregnant.

i hope i have fully explained tonychat's obession with ladyboys particularly those from thailand. pls go easy on my boy as he happen to have a tough childhood. i m glad that he share my passion with ladyboys though.:smile:

T

tonyshit

Re: Australia VS lowlife sinkieland.

son, i don't think sydney wants you, at least before your pass your spelling test.

T

tonyshit

Re: The day Singaporeans stood together....

for him maybe.:biggrin:
perhaps his LB left him, so he so sad that he decided to leave Thailand and went to Australia.:biggrin:

you almost guess correctly.

tonychat's ladyboy wife left thailand to prostitute itself in australia due to the stronger currency. tonychat is jobless and depends on it (the ladyboy who i reluctantly call my daughter-in-law) for handouts. hence wherever it go, tonychat will follow. like that song : i will follow you, to wherever you may go...

T

tonyshit

Re: Let reveal our identities....I will start first....

i am tonychat's father. his mum is a ladyboy like his wife. :(

25 years ago i fucked a thai ladyboy in the arse. dont know how on earth did it get pregnant and 8 months later (yes tonychat is a pre-mature baby and hence his low IQ) that prick tonychat is born.

T

tonyshit

Re: Aussieland, how are you?

I was asked by Ash007 to come here to check out about Australia and the proceed to emigrate there.. How's everyone in Aussieland... ????? :biggrin:

HungryJack ?????

hey retarded son tonychat,

u r really damn stupid. thats just their polite way of getting u away from the main folder. :rolleyes:

T

tonyshit

Re: What is your happiest activity?

i am the most happy when my retarded son tonychat stays out of trouble.

i am the 2nd most happy during the 5 years he spend in changi prison.

i am the 3rd most happy when he finally got married, until he told me its a ladyboy he is marrying.

T

tonyshit

Re: 4200 PRs Refuse to Serve NS. FAP: No Big Deal woh!

retarded son tonychat,

i finally remembered your fascination with ladyboys started when your platoon mate brought you to changi village to see ah kwas on one of your your night-off. :mad:

curse that fellow.

T

tonyshit

Re: Debunking the nid for large population for high GDP

hey retarded son,

where is my allowance? you owe me 4 months already. i will sue you under parents maintenance act ok. :mad:

T

tonyshit

Re: Sinkie kills chauffeur in Thailand after catching him fucking his chiobu wife

please forgive the atrocious english & behaviour of my retarded son tonychat. :(

T

tonyshit

Re: Sinkie kills chauffeur in Thailand after catching him fucking his chiobu wife

there are no risk in marrying ladyboys if the guy is a real man and a real alpha male. If that man is a coward like me then of course there are tons of risks for this shit.

hey retarded son tonychat,

everyone here knows your so-called wife is in fact a ladyboy.:( stop the pretense ok.

T

tonyshit

windsor mod,

my retarded son tonychat has been exposed time and time again by fellow forummers here as a useless pimp who has a ladyboy as a wife. your guess about him is right. he did not mananged to pass his psle english exam:(

T

tonyshit

i am addicted to being a sinkie low life loser. but i know this is the typical behaviour of sinkie, i hate to be screwed by the govt and ladyboys but i still allow it to happen.

..especially i am a low life ex-RC-now-loser who carry the PAP balls to get some benefit and this is my way to earn a living.

but i am a sinkie loser so i can't help it , just like how to i am so addicted to the govt ass screwing and just can't live without it. there will be more posts like this and worse still in future.. stay tune. heheheh.

retarded son,

why you let people know all your bad & disgraceful stuff :confused:

T

tonyshit

Re: Newbies in Moderation

you think so? Quite a number of us believe that turd came out thru arsehole

i am that retarded tonychat's dad. i can confirm what you said about him being born from the areshole is true. tonychat's mum/maker is a ladyboy. i FUCK it 20+ years ago in its arse. little did i realise like that the ladyboy also can conceive that retarded tonychat. :(

T

tonyshit

i dun understand why in the 21st century still need this kind of old age serivce like chauffeur. It is not llike he is some mega business man or something. Donald trump or likes.

no such problem for you then retarded son. because you couldn't even afford a car in the first place. so confirm no need chauffeur.

T

tonyshit

Re: The Breakfast Club

Where to get this for breakfast?

246pfra.jpg

hougang ave 1, blk 105, hainan hawker centre, #02-04.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tonyshit

Re: Ministry of Health urged Tonychat, Krafty to go for voluntary HIV test

my retarded son tonychat is HIV positive. :(

he is a disgrace to the family :mad:

T

tonyshit

being a sex tourist is no sucker..........its those that 'fall in love' that are the true sadfucks

my retarded son tonychat is one of those 'sadfucks' :(

T

tonyshit

Re: Ah tiong FT is Yishun triple murderer

crime of passion. maybe.

then why he also killed his lover's daughter and other tenant and also almost killed the tenant's daughter?

Last edited by a moderator: