• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's really hot. I doubt she's caucasian more likely latino maybe brazilian or from puerto rico for eg. She's definitely not indian. She's doesn't look arab. But i suppose middle easterners with her looks would be the iranians.

I wonder if i showed the pic of her male counterpart to local females if they would respond the same way like you guys.

She looks Indian. Ironic coming from you, with your 'shitskin' comments all the time. Looks like some therapist has damaged you.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Grace Fu under heavy fire in Facebook for wage comments

All these farking pap ministers take so much money n somemore want to talk cock ?
These pap ministers will not shed a tear until they see the coffin.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF, 61 people like this

that Fu(cking) cunt shortsight myopic must be one of them

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lucky she is under fire... kena stoned in her Tofu then she knows.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Grace Fu
When I made the decision to join politics in 2006, pay was not a key factor..... If the balance is tilted further in the future, it will make it harder for any one considering political office.

:oIo: :mad: :oIo: :mad:

If pay was not the key factor for her in 2006 then why this bitch KPKB so much now about her reduced Minister's pay..??? Bloody Scum Bitch in White..!!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This girl is really hot

Jah....usually i support fire for you. But this time, i really need to unleash them on your lousy thread. Clearly, the lady in the pic is the type you bash all day long. Don't repeat the same mistake, such as Shah Rukh Khan looks like Brad Pitt. lol

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BREAKING: S'pore Prseident "Si Beh Sway". Kenna CAUGHT With Pants Down.

So old liao, still wanna work so hard for what? Accumulate so much bad karma.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok now pay is the key factor????

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

All these farking pap ministers take so much money n somemore want to talk cock ?
These pap ministers will not shed a tear until they see the coffin.

hi there

1. what a load of crap!
2. plain & simple: it is all for the free monies hoh!
3. to serve, my foot.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal

grace foo's defense: my comments in facebook are taken out of context.

their favorite excuse.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just only the second day after the release of the review and some DOGs (or bitch in this case) are already starting to show their true colors.

Last edited: