• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There has been an abuse of power by forummer Ramseth.

Ramseth has banned two people in the past 48 hours for making remarks that are at best casual banter. There was no revealing of private information or other serious misconduct that warrant a ban.

There are some individuals here who use their powers of infraction to ban at their whim.

This is disgraceful and despicable. If this behaviour continues, gradually forum traffic will die down as people like Ramseth will start to ban even credible forummers he disagrees with just because they jab him the wrong way.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth mental problem liao. Only one post have problem but infraction every thing .

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
There has been an abuse of power by forummer Ramseth.

Ramseth has banned two people in the past 48 hours for making remarks that are at best casual banter. There was no revealing of private information or other serious misconduct that warrant a ban.

I say one fair word. Clinton ban I cant remember for what but good also. Vulgar irritating bugger. The other guy (cant remember his nick) is obviously trolling with Ramseth pic.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aiyah just create clone accounts loh. There is no rule here stopping anyone from registering multiple accounts. This, according to the forum host is ok. :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DrSrGTP8QMI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
no one in this sbf is worst than screwball scrooball. at least ramseth doesn't resort to deleting the entire decent thread without even mindful about the interests of other forummers who had shown great interests in it with overwhelming response.

i think the IGNORE KEY should be fully removed since so many do not know how to click instead of resorting to infraction or banning.

maybe there are many little boys here who just wanna be ruler. funny, they replicate the mentality of the paps and yet they claim themselves against the system.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think host Leongsam say one thing right. Stay anon unless you absolute confident sure. People like GMS and Ram and UY and LTB are obviously known friends in real life. As Ram once said, there're more than 10 in that known circle. They're probly here for more than 10 years. So people take them more seriously and sometimes disagreements become more likely to get personal and flamed. The people in that circle never flame each other even when disagreement. Only others outside that circle flame them. Most times they ignore and move on. But recently Ram like eaten gunpowder. I think Vamjok mother is hunting for him and he feeling the heat LOL

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat samburger heck care 1 la ... he gets orgasm wen he c ur kind of posts 1 ler ...
And who infracted you? Anyway, I;'m sure Ramseth have his reasons for the infractions, I'm also itching to infract other people, this forum too peaceful, Ramseth and Hedgey came to my mind if I want to infract, LOL

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think host Leongsam say one thing right. Stay anon unless you absolute confident sure. People like GMS and Ram and UY and LTB are obviously known friends in real life. As Ram once said, there're more than 10 in that known circle. They're probly here for more than 10 years. So people take them more seriously and sometimes disagreements become more likely to get personal and flamed. The people in that circle never flame each other even when disagreement. Only others outside that circle flame them. Most times they ignore and move on. But recently Ram like eaten gunpowder. I think Vamjok mother is hunting for him and he feeling the heat LOL

sbf kopitiam members could either form tribal gangs (either with others or with their own nasty clones) to hunt down those they target. example, SDP losers are plentiful here and pretty good in pc. if one criticise them badly, sure guaranteed to be targeted.

luckily there are true patriots here who dare to stand up against SDP cybebullies. and surprisingly, the SDPpies would mistake them and accuse them to be my clones. i do not need clones. i just need to tell others to see things in the different light. those who can see the light would stand up for the light.

one thing everyone has to be very sure: SDP doesn't represent light. they are the darkness. believe in them and singapore shall sure be turned into a place of hell.

though paps are no angels but at least this place is still liveable. i ve seen hell and i know what hell is like.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont think you people in the club have clones anyway. You people happily identify your own real identity because you want people to know you say it and enjoy people knowing its you who say it and stand behind what you say. Am I right to say that?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know what y'all talking about, but if someone has said some things that are out of line (whatever that is), three (plus one or two more) warnings should to be given before actual action be taken?

Sometimes, one gets carried away (or flustered) and utters some things that are outright rude. Can be fun too.

Just a suggestion.

Cheers!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont think you people in the club have clones anyway. You people happily identify your own real identity because you want people to know you say it and enjoy people knowing its you who say it and stand behind what you say. Am I right to say that?

we basically do not need clones. clones are for the coward to make themselves appear superior.

if what we do is upright, the clones might not like it as it goes against their dreadful motives and the more reason they have to resort to cheapskate tactic. but the righteous, patriotic and chilvarous shall stand out to defend it. so far when u observe the way those loser clones's incessant sliming, u know they are up to no good. and if u probe deeper, u would eventually realise they are usually from the SDP IB.'

those who think it's their rights to criticise the paps should also tolerate others'rights to slime SDP. but sdp being sdp with all their own hypocritical bragging of human rights and free speeches usually cannot even tolerate such basics. that's enough to prove that they are authentic FAKES. why people still wanna believe in them? imbecile is the best word to describe them.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know what y'all talking about, but if someone has said some things that are out of line (whatever that is), three (plus one or two more) warnings should to be given before actual action be taken?

Sometimes, one gets carried away (or flustered) and utters some things that are outright rude. Can be fun too.

Just a suggestion.

Cheers!

the simple solution here should be: DEACTIVATE INFRACTION.

enhance the IGNORE KEY.

if it's a free speech here, then nonsense should be heard, ignored and tolerated. if not, it would be another 90.5GOLD FM - hear the good things only.

paps are talking much nonsense yet we are forced to hear it. then what about? we realise that we have an obsenely overpaid group of braggarts. so nonsense also has its value here. get it?